High Tech Campus 5 Eindhoven Noord Brabant NLD 5656 AE
Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
Over deze vacature
For Philips Domestic Appliances in Eindhoven, we are looking for a Business Process Expert/Product Owner - Consumer Engagement & Operations, Repair & Exchange. It is a full-time position, starting as soon as possible and running until 31-12-2023.
In this role, you have the opportunity to improve Repair, Exchange and Refurbishment operations globally by being in charge of the consumer journeys and end-to-end business processes in this domain.
We expect from the Business Process Expert (BPE) to support the team to drive the current digital transformation project, prepare business deployment activities globally with our markets and 3rd party service providers. As a BPE in Repair and Exchange team you will develop, implement and drive continuous improvements of the standardized business capabilities while ensuring the business continuity during the digital transformation.
This role will bring you the responsibility to ensure adoption of proven practices in SAP S/4HANA. You will have a chance to capture learnings and actively share success within your network, while doing that it is crucial to have eye on the consumers and local partners. Engagement with diverse stakeholders, translation of technical context towards business decisions that fulfil stakeholder needs, and tracking the vendor and business performance are one of the main responsibilities from this role.
You are responsible for:
- Develop, implement and drive continuous improvements of the standardized business capabilities in Repair, Exchange and Refurbishment domain
- Align with global Product Owner (PO) and Subject Matter Experts (SME) community in Philips Domestic Appliances
- Understand global AS-IS setup for Repair, Exchange and Refurbishment domain and help to define TO-BE processes, in line with Philips Integrated Landscape principles, taking into account regional and local market needs for B2C and D2C sales
- Work closely with the regions and 3rd party service providers to define the points that need to be improved, oversee market localization & translation, and coordinate the execution
- Define UAT scripts together with businesses and regions for IT deployments and process updates/deployments
- Create/maintain/adapt training material linked to deployments/updates of processes & systems
- Keep up on industry trends
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision-making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips DA. We offer:
- Good employee benefits;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies;
- There is also the possibility of being hired as a freelancer.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor/Master's degree
- Knowledge of Repair management processes
- 5+ years experience in relevant roles
- Extensive performance improvement/problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical, change management skills
- Effective influencing and communications skills
- Proven track record in stakeholder management
- Driven by results
- Experience in managing (virtual) project management teams & developing training and documentation for end-users
- Excellent English skills, preferably other languages
- SAP S4 and/or Service Cloud experience preferred