Secondment via YER, Secondment with contracting
Engineering, High Tech
Over deze vacature
Department Site Manufacturing Engineering plans and implements integral architecture for product, process and supply chain to improve cost agility, time to market, volume mix flexibility & sustainability.
SME Molding develops partnerships (Turn Key suppliers) to speed up innovation and use their knowledge & state of the art technologies resulting in fast & smooth product launches.
In this role, you have the opportunity to contribute to improve peoples Health & Well-being through meaningful innovation, by connecting Innovation and Industrialization in the technical area.
Together with a project team, the molding engineer specifies and implements molding systems for mass manufacturing and as technical specialist, the molding engineer is responsible for the plastic part making process and takes care that molding systems are performing against product and production requirements.
You are responsible for
- Actively studying and informing about trends and new technologies of own technology area (including sustainability).
- Specify and outsource process, tools and equipment.
- Review activities of suppliers, implementation and provide aftercare.
- Define and execute capex-, improvement- and outsourcing projects. Actively use risk management tools.
- Apply and improve standard procedures and supplier base management tools and methods. Develop and use of DFSS improvement tools. Support engineers regarding tools and methods.
- Apply lean manufacturing principles
- Apply and improve knowledge- and competence management for own activities.
You are part of the SME (Site Manufacturing Engineering) Molding team in Drachten.
The molding team develops & realizes world-class industrialization solutions for Male grooming:
- Shavers & One-Blade
- Mother & Child Care: Baby bottles and soothers
- Oral Health care: drive train
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision-making.
In return, we offer you
- A challenging, innovative and dynamic environment with great opportunities for you to explore and learn.
- The experience to work in multidisciplinary teams. Working with innovative external suppliers all over the world. Product design, product development and mass manufacturing on one site. This enables you to work in various projects and career opportunities.
- Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Mechanical engineering
- Experience in injection molding
- Six Sigma or DMAIC trained (Green Belt)
- Good analytical and conceptual skills
- Decisive, result driven and creative team player
- Ability to influence stakeholders and team up with others
- Proactive approach, can-do mentality and hands on way of working.
- Can work autonomously and in teams