Secondment with contracting
Over deze vacature
The Project Manager Engine Development is responsible for realization of one or more development projects within the constraints of Quality, Timing, Cost and Performance (QTCP).
- Define the project scope together with the client, program manager and internal stakeholders
- Plan, execute, monitor, adjust and organize the project(s)
- Realizing the project goals with delivery within given time, resources and assigned budget
- Management of the product development team (core team), the adjacent DAF/PACCAR divisions (project team), and suppliers
- Reporting to and coordination with sponsor and stakeholders
The Project Manager has an extensive network within Product Development, After Sales, Purchasing and Production and participates in various meeting structures.
You will report hierarchical to the Engineering Manager Project Management and functionally to the Program Manager Engines.
Within PACCAR Inc., the DAF Trucks Engine Development department is the centre of competence for engine development. In the state-of-art engine development centre DAF develops engine families for future regulations, for DAF, Peterbilt and Kenworth trucks. The engines and trucks are best-in-class products in the transportation world, being always driven by providing environmentally friendly products with highest reliability and best cost-effectiveness for their customers.
YER Technology offers you the possibility to become employed as Automotive Professional and to combine challenging assignment(s) with an excellent career with perspective on a permanent contract at YER Technology or our client DAF Trucks. The following conditions are applicable:
- Attractive (fixed) salary commensurate with knowledge and experience
- 25 free to spend holidays per year
- A contract for a definite or indefinite period at a financially robust organization
- Travel expense reimbursement or leased vehicle
- Good pension scheme
- Overtime will be compensated in payment of wages or time-for-time
- Committed to a good balance between work and private life
- An open culture and clear communication
- A Service Desk ready to answer all your practical questions
- Technical University Degree, preferably Mechanical Engineering or comparable
- At least 10 years of professional experience combine with a proven Project management track record
- Pro-active, motivated, eager to learn, cope well with stress and comfortable working in a professional, multidiscipline and international environment with strict deadlines
- Result oriented, perseverance, flexible and ability to improvise
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Experience with PMBoK and Automotive SPICE
- Effective communicator with good negotiation skills
- Proven managerial capabilities
- Technical knowhow preferably related to engine and aftertreatment technology
- Knowledge of the development processes at DAF and (automotive) suppliers
- Ability to communicate in English both verbally and in writing