Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
IT & Telecom
Over deze vacature
Do you feel challenged by being part of the IT department of a company with a mission of “Secure Connections for a Smarter World”? Do you perform best in a role representing IT in projects in a fast moving, international environment?
Within R&D IT Solutions, the Product Creation Applications (PCA) department is responsible for providing and supporting the R&D design community globally with best-in-class applications and support. The applications are used by over 6,000 designers.
This position of Business Analyst for Product Requirements and Test Management (PRTM) is in the Product Creation Applications (PCA) department that supports various applications enabling the worldwide designer/developer community to collaborate effectively and ensure high quality designs of new products. The global applications that are provided and maintain comprises ALM/PLM tools (e.g. Enovia Design PDM, CollabNet TeamForge, Atlassian), Requirements & Test Management tools (IBM DOORS Next Generation & Rational Quality Manager), software development quality tools, as well as tools to manage projects/ portfolios and to speed up the New Product Introduction process (NPI). The PCA team focusses on hardware/software configuration management, requirements management, IP re-use, document management, change control and software automation and quality tools.
- Document business requirements and advise on impact, costs and priority
- Supporting application deployments to new users, platform upgrades, developing and releasing new functionality
- Supporting business users on application incidents and requested changes
- Continually seeking methods to improve the application, supporting processes and promote best practices
- Identifying & analysing problems and define structural solutions for the application and its integrations
- Frequent collaboration with other IT teams and suppliers
- Create solution designs for changes/projects and new functionality
- The Business Analyst is the face to the R&D IT business and ensures a smooth transition to projects/changes.
Our client is an international semiconductor manufacturing company.
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, commuting allowance or potentially a lease car)
- Excellent Remuneration (depending on level of expertise)
- Intensive support for international candidates (Including, Visa support, 30% rule, Free Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Community/network/assignments with other technology professionals from a variety of our multinational clients; ASML, Philips, NXP, KLM, Rabobank, Siemens, MSD, Canon etc.
- Development opportunities, full access to the New Heroes training portal & the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Freelance/ZZP candidates also welcome
The “PRTM Business Analyst” is responsible for supporting, developing and enhancing enterprise application for Product Requirements and Test Management. The candidate should have experience in application development and support, have excellent problem-solving skills and able to work independently with a business focused mindset.