Secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
As a Discipline Lead Engineer Interior at this yacht builder, you and your team are responsible for the entire engineering process of the interior of the super yachts.
- The hierarchical leadership of the group of senior engineers and engineers by organizing, planning, coordinating, distributing, and controlling the work.
- Prioritizing activities within a discipline and monitoring the substantive impact of these activities on other disciplines.
- Monitoring progress, hours (costs), and quality.
- Internal and external coordination with all parties involved.
- To ensure that the engineering and production process runs as smoothly as possible, you often interact with your colleague Lead Engineers from other disciplines, such as Mechanical Engineering, Construction, Exterior and Special Engineering. You take into account the standards and quality, and you guarantee these during the process. You monitor the information flow to and from production. As a result of a tight process and a good information flow towards production, the production schedules and standards can be met within time, budget and according to the right quality.
A shipyard specialized in custom build mega yachts.
- Excellent salary.
- 25 holidays + 13 ADV.
- Great possibilities for growth and development.
- You have knowledge of the complete construction process of seaworthy (super) yachts.
- Preferably a Bachelor Interior design or architecture or comparable.
- You are a natural leader and connector.
- You switch quickly and easily with colleagues.
- You like to stay informed of the interesting facets within the construction process, and you can respond to this with your team.
- You have extensive experience in the field of leadership, coaching, personnel planning, etc.
- You always want to inform your colleagues as well as possible about the current state of affairs.
- An excellent command of the English language, both verbally and in writing.