Secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
To enhance the growth of this famous yachtbuilder, we are looking for proud, passionate, committed people!
As an Engineer, you are part of one of our inspiring project teams that realize our yachts. You report to the Lead Engineer. The Engineer is dedicated to and has expertise in a single technical discipline. We distinguish the disciplines, Outfit, and Systems. In assigning engineers to a discipline, the main expertise of the employee is taken into consideration. Further:
- You will be working on the translation of the conceptual design into production information (engineering documents and specifications) for the various technical production disciplines. As key Engineering objectives, Basic Engineering, Detail Engineering and Production Support are distinguished.
- You will be assigned to a project and will be working on all necessary information for the specification of the yacht and applicable norms, standards, laws and regulations.
- You will study and interpret the naval design package and preconditions and prepare the basic and detail multidisciplinary technical drawings and technical specifications for purchasing & subcontracting.
- You are quality oriented in your approach and plan and organize the work in such a way that goals are achieved in time.
A famous superyachtbuilder specialized in the build of custom superyachts.
- A challenging full-time function within an unique, international and leading-edge yacht building company.
- An inspiring environment with great possibilities for personal development and education.
- Competitive primary and excellent secondary employment conditions.
- CAO Metalektro.
- Active staff association that organizes fun trips, social get-togethers with colleagues, sports events, and other festivities.
- Bachelor in Mechanical engineering / Shipbuilding or comparable.
- Minimum of 1 - 3 years’ experience, preferably in maritime industry and/or yacht building industry.
- You recognize yourself in the following competences; Quality orientation, planning and organizing and communication.
- You are proactive and problem-solving in your approach.
- You are a proud and passionate team player that is eager to learn.
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, AutoCAD and/or Rhinoceros.
- A good command of written and spoken English.