Secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
To enhance the growth of this great yacht building company, we are looking for proud, passionate, and committed people!
You prepare specifications and develop an integral budget (project, change orders etc.), and write sales-related documentation, which you submit to the responsible project manager for approval. You take into account all relevant national and international valid procedures, guidelines, and applicable laws and rules & regulations. In your job as a cost estimator refit (cost engineer), you are a vital part of the Refit team as with your input we can write excellent proposals or tenders for our future refit or fleet support projects:
- You visit yachts of the (older)fleet or other brands, together with a responsible (project) manager, to discuss the scope of work.
- You review client wishes and (technical) requirements with internal and external stakeholders. You gather all relevant and necessary information.
- You discuss risks and (technical) problem areas and suggest mitigating actions and or alternatives.
- You analyze the actual project data in relation to the prepared cost calculation in order to continuously improve the accuracy of the cost calculations.
- You are part of the Refit team and work together with Project Managers Refit and Fleet Support, Project Buyers , Planning and with Client representatives actively contributing to achieve the common goal by improving collaboration between various organizational units.
Famous superyachtbuilder specialized in custom-made super yachts.
- A challenging full-time function within a fast-growing unique and leading-edge yacht building company
- An inspiring environment with great possibilities for personal development and education
- Competitive primary and excellent secondary employment conditions
- CAO Metalektro
- Active staff association that organizes fun trips, social get together with colleagues, sports events, and other festivities
- Higher Vocational Education B.Sc./M.Sc. Mechanical or Maritime.
- Several years of experience, preferably in maritime industry and/or yacht building industry.
- The ideal candidate combines strong technical know-how in (yacht) shipbuilding with costs calculation and finance experience.
- You recognize yourself in the following competences; Taking responsibility, anticipating, decisiveness, collaboration and a communicative team player.
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, expert Excel skills are appreciated.
- A good command of written and spoken English.