Contract with Client
Food, Feed, Pharma
Over deze vacature
Are you a Group Financial Controller with a proven track record of more than 5 years? Are you a self-starter with strong communication, analytical, and prioritization skills? Then you must seize this opportunity! For Perfetti Van Melle, we search for a Group Financial Controller. Do you want to work for one of the world’s largest global confectionery companies? Then read further below.
For Perfetti van Melle, YER would like to get in contact with a Group Financial Controller. In this position, you will be responsible for the financial planning process, act as a business partner for several headquarter functions and take care of reporting and compliance related tasks. You report to the Head Group Controlling & Reporting.
Most important tasks and responsibilities:
- Coordination of the planning process for the costs of the various Headquarter cost centers (some cost centers directly discussed with budget holder and some cost centers collected via other finance business partners). These cost centers can be located in The Netherlands, but also abroad.
- Revenue projection (corporate service fee and royalties) using allocation models for the Dutch legal entities.
- P&L projection based on cost centers budgets and revenue projections for the Dutch legal entities (PVM Group b.v., PVM Holding b.v., PVM Services b.v., Euraffair International b.v.).
- Balance sheet projection for the Dutch legal entities.
- Periodical forecasting based on actual cost/revenues vs. budget.
- Finance business partner for several headquarters functions (a.o. Finance, HR, CSR).
- Cost Center reporting & analysis towards budget holders and/or other finance business partners (also to prepare forecast).
- (supervision of) administration of various holding legal entities and some legal entities in which the costs of Headquarter functions are registered.
- SAP key user (maintain SAP-GRC).
- Reporting of the actual P&L and Balance Sheet of these legal entities toward the Group in group consolidation tool and towards external stakeholders (CBS/DNB/KVK).
- Prepare (Audited) annual accounts for PVM Holding b.v., (unaudited) annual accounts other entities, support in preparation consolidated PVM Group b.v. annual accounts.
- Maintain allocation model to cross charge corporate costs (corporate service fees).
Perfetti Van Melle is a privately owned company that manufactures and distributes candy and chewing gum in over 150 countries worldwide. Today, Perfetti Van Melle is ranked as the third-largest sugar confectionery/chewing gum company in the world, second in Europe, with strong brands like Mentos, Chupa Chups, Fruittella, Frisk and Smint. The ability to develop products, varieties and flavours that meet the different demands and opportunities of markets is one of Perfetti Van Melle’s keys to success.
Perfetti van Melle offers a challenging job that is accompanied by a lot of responsibility. You have the chance to work for a company with a worldwide presence: 38 operating companies, 31 manufacturing facilities, and 17.9k employees. Besides responsibility and a dynamic, international work environment, Perfetti van Melle offers a great remuneration package.
- Preferably a Master degree in Finance.
- A minimum of five years’ experience in a similar position (in an international environment).
- Proven track record in financial/control at corporate, divisional or group level.
- Knowledge of Dutch GAAP and IFRS.
- Strong IT skills, in particular Excel and PowerBI.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and reporting skills in English are essential.
- Pro-active, hands-on mentality.
- Strong analytical skills, critical and pragmatic.
- Highly independent worker, self-driven and team player.
- Takes ownership of issues from start to finish.
- Able to communicate at all levels in the organisation.