Secondment via YER, Contract with Client
Over deze vacature
The organization is the competence center for High Precision Motion Systems within the entire organization. Their electronics and software manage complex movements, to nanometer accuracy, in the machines of our customers. At their Application Engineering department they are looking for a Motion / Application Engineer with passion for control systems and software. In this position you will mainly support our customers with their acquisition process, the validation of technical solutions and the commissioning of their products. The organizations' solutions are mainly implemented in high-end machines in the semiconductor industry and in intelligent flexible transport systems.
In this technical role you act as the bridge between our customers and the internal organization. You will support our customers from a technical point of view during their acquisition process, the integration and validation of our technical solutions and the commissioning of our products. Our precise motion control and mechatronic systems are mainly implemented in high-end machines in the semiconductor industry and in intelligent flexible transport systems. The large majority of our customers are located in Asia and the US. Therefore approximately 10% of your time will consist of working internationally.
As Application / Motion Engineer you have the following responsibilities
- Technical contribution to the sales process by supporting our clients with technical advice during the acquisition phase. You also test and validate technical solutions (our control systems combined with our clients’ machines) during the design-in-process;
- Support international colleagues that work within Bosch customer and country units by solving and answering their technical questions about our products. These questions are focused on electronics, software and control technologies. Besides this, you train them regarding named product lines;
- You analyze technical problems and solve them remotely and if necessary on-site at Bosch’s clients. You also reproduce these technical issues and try to find the probable root causes;
- You will give input to and co-develop potential improvements with our product development department in order to optimize our products;
- You assist our clients in launching our Motion Control Systems and Flexible Transport Systems into service;
- Development and testing of (embedded) software tools that help support and automate the activities of the department.
With more than 32 300 employees worldwide, the organization works on safe and environmentally friendly solutions.
YER Technology offers you the possibility to join as Engineering Professional and to combine challenging assignments with extensive application and career guidance. The following conditions are applicable:
- Attractive salary according to the standards of our clients
- 25 holidays per year and the option to buy more holidays
- A temporary or permanent contract with YER
- The possibility to join (y)our client directly after one year
- Travel expense reimbursement
- Good pension scheme according to STIPP
- Every hour of overtime will be compensated
- Open and transparent communication with your personal consultant
- Free Dutch classes
- Personal career coaching from our occupational psychologists
- Broad technical and softs skills training opportunities
- A Service Desk ready to answer all your practical questions
For this position we are looking for people with the following background and technical skills
- A technical Bachelor or Master degree;
- Knowledge of Control Engineering and familiar with bode plots, Nyquist Diagram and loop-shaping;
- Knowledge and interest in one or more of the following fields: electrical & electronics engineering, systems & (motion) control, mechatronics, (real-time) embedded systems, machinery/ industrial automation;
- You have affinity with (embedded) software development (for example C, C++, C#) and/or PLC programming;
- You have excellent knowledge of the English language.
These soft skills will help you in this position
- Service is in your DNA, you put the customer first and stick to your commitments;
- You have strong communication skills;
- Strong technical background and analytical skills.
What makes this job interesting and fun
- Technically and communicatively challenging;
- A lot of variety, every day is different;
- Opportunity to work with and travel to international clients;
- Helpful and supportive colleagues;
- Extensive knowledge within the department that will be shared with you;
- A diverse group of colleagues in terms of age, gender and nationality.