Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
IT & Telecom
Over deze vacature
As ASML is growing rapidly, the Corporate IT Shared Services Team is rolling out Mendix to the IT community as the Rapid Application Development Platform for ASML IT. Bringing speed, quality and agility to our business with Mendix is what we strive for. The Mendix technology has also been adopted in the ART for Corporate Real Estate and various applications are under development like Access & Mobility, Asset Maintenance, etc. The Mendix Competence Team has started early 2020 with the first apps being developed according to the Mendix App Factory Framework and is looking for new talent to develop apps that are on the portfolio. Do you have the profile below, please reach out to us!
ASML brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers – to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. ASML employs around 34000 employees, has offices in US, Asia and Europe and is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
As ASML is growing rapidly, the Corporate IT Shared Services Team is rolling out Mendix to the IT community as the Rapid Application Development Platform for ASML IT. Bringing speed, quality and agility to our business with Mendix is what we strive for. The Mendix technology has also been adopted in the ART for Corporate Real Estate and various applications are under development like Access & Mobility, Asset Maintenance, etc. The Mendix Competence Team has started early 2020 with the first apps being developed according to the Mendix App Factory Framework and is looking for new talent to develop apps that are on the portfolio.
- You will work as Mendix Developer or as Mendix Lead Developer in a multidisciplinary agile delivery team and work with the team and product owner to build the app needed
- You will work according to the best practices and architectural principles defined by the Mendix Competence Team
- You will support the Mendix Achitects and Domain / Solution Architects of ASML in designing the best possible applications
- You will work with the Mendix Competence Team members in sharing skills / knowledge and help to improve the best practices
- You will collaborate with Mendix developers from other Mendix partners and challenge / check the quality of the apps build to deliver max value of the apps
- You coach where needed internal ASML colleagues in your delivery team on Mendix technology and help the Mendix Competence Team in supporting the growth in competency
- You dare to challenge, collaborate intensively and care for your work and colleagues
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Bachelor's or Master's degree (for example in Information Technology)
- 3+ years of practical experience in Mendix Delivery, preferably in an international environment
- Mendix Advanced Certified
- Experience in hybrid cloud environment, understanding integration concepts
- Mobile app development experience with Mendix React Mobile
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems. To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Strong customer focus, result-orientation and commitment to excellence
- Pro-active personality who can deal with resistance
- Leadership capability, responsibility and authority, ability to steer a team
- A demonstrated ability to perform in high-pressure environments
- Well-developed consultancy skills combined with hands-on mentality, and a strong go-getter mentality
- Passionate about driving innovative solutions
- Motivated and enthusiastic team player
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in English