Secondment via YER, Contract with Client, Secondment with contracting
Over deze vacature
Introduction to the job
Do you have more than 2 years of experience and a Master degree in Mechanical Engineering or more than 4 years and a Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering? Are you eager to further develop your mechanical expertise, to be part of the state-of-the art technology innovation and multiple engineering disciplines? Do you want to work within a dedicated team to achieve breakthroughs? Do you have interest in being a part of a high-qualified international oriented family? Are you in for developing your personal skills by being pro-active and inquisitive? If so, then the job of Design Engineer at ASML could be the perfect next step in your career.
Role and responsibilities
- Working on the design of one or more developments or issues, creating designs with a small team of mechanical experts in project setting
- Continuously improving quality of mechanical designs of mechatronic modules
- Is responsible for the design and implementation of specific mechanical functions
- Working together with the architect, lead engineer, team lead and (jr) designers, to enable reliable, stable, safe, contamination free, cost effective and easy to manufacture/service systems
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Context of the position
The Design Engineer reports to the team leader and is operational within multidisciplinary projects. Contribution to the development of a state-of-the-art, high-tech measurement system. Challenge to meet performance specifications, quality aspects, time considerations and cost. Come in touch with every engineering process step. Work together in multidisciplinary teams. International opportunities. Individual performance & talent management.
Education and experience
Bachelor or Master degree in Mechanical engineering. A degree in Mechatronics or Electro-Mechanics could also be interesting.
- At least 2 (MSc) or 4 (BSc) years of relevant working experience
- NX experience is a pre, 3D CAD experience is a must
- Experience in design in a complex technical multi-disciplinary environment
- Experience in design of precision mechanical parts and constructions
- Experience in design of high speed, high accelerating, high accuracy mechatronic modules
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems. To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Highly motivated team player with excellent social, coordination and communication skills
- Ability to work in an international multicultural setting
- Ability to excel in creative design and flawless execution of parts/(sub)modules
- Flexible and open mindset, anticipating on a challenging and dynamic environment
- Eager to drive his own development
- Fluent in English, eager to learn Dutch