Secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
Quality & Reporting is responsible for providing professional administrative and logistic services to ensure the manufacturing excellence. As a team we deliver service on time, with the right competency and quality. We respect each other, are proactive, enjoy working together and show ownership. We are motivated to continuously improve our services in a safe and structural way. This in a High Tech company in a High Tech logistic environment.
The Tool Quality Technician contributes to the Tool Maintenance process of ASML and is responsible for the registration of new (and existing) factory, field and upgraded tools, including validation of maintenance plan. Also support correct administration during usage of tools. It is important to balance day-to-day production output and maintain a quality point of view.
- Transport of tools within the logistic organization
- Receiving and sending tools internal and external
- Administration of tools for which registration is required
- Process information in administrative systems
- Understands and works according to the safety guidelines regarding tools
- Accompany internal customers during quality inspection, help with logistics and administration
- Participation in quality or process related improvement projects
- Monitoring the department performance and initiate continuous improvement
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
- MBO4 in the field of Logistics, Warehousing or Logistic/ Technical Administration
- Min. 2-3 years of experience within logistics and/or production environment
- Proactive and hands on mentality, think in solutions and opportunities
- Good computer skills in general and knowledge of SAP is highly preferred
- Good communication skills and knowledge of the English and Dutch language in word and writing
- Experience with LEAN and continuous improvement is a pre