Max. € 115.000
In dienst van opdrachtgever
Over deze vacature
We are looking for a Commercial Legal Lead Counsel to join the Central Commercial Legal team. If you’re an enthusiastic hand on problem solver looking to have the opportunity to make an impact, with a passion for e-commerce and tech; and hungry for a new adventure, an exciting job and dynamic international workplace is waiting for you in the heart of Amsterdam!
As a Commercial Legal Lead Counsel you are proactive in identifying the need for and providing independent, comprehensive, and business-oriented legal advice in all areas of Commercial Law. You will particularly focus on our e-commerce,platform operations and related topics in our international markets and possible new markets. Furthermore:
- You’ll act as a business sparring partner to support and enable the execution of key commercial or company strategies and initiatives;
- You’llindependently and positively manage internal and external stakeholders to push project completion
- You’llmanage large objects end-to-end, including prioritizing & process optimization to improve efficiency, securing results delivery within time;
- You’ll draft, review, and negotiate a wide range of commercial contracts, including SaaS agreements and conditions, vendor contracts, and supervising contract management. You’ll initiate, take the lead and manage projects and processes. You will join the Central Commercial Legal team, located in Amsterdam.
Catawiki is the most-visited curated marketplace for special objects in Europe. Every week, the platform puts on offer 65,000 items from around the globe, in more than 80 categories such as collectables, art, design, jewellery, watches, classic cars and more, attracting 10 million unique users every month.
Catawiki has more than 500 passionate employees working throughout Europe to serve customers across the world. Through its protected platform, Catawiki ensures an exciting, safe and hassle-free buying experience. Every day, Catawiki’s 200+ in-house experts carefully select and value the best items to auction, ensuring that people can easily discover and buy special objects that help them fulfil their passions.
This is your chance to become part of a fast but sustainable growing tech company. You'll be part of an enthusiastic, highly motivated team of 500+ international Catawikians. Your responsibilities will be big, as well the possibility to really create something. Additionally, you can expect:
- Working with a top notch, diverse and international team;
- A great office located in the heart of Amsterdam with an easy-going atmosphere;
- An entrepreneurial environment that encourages initiative;
- Tailor-made training to facilitate your personal and professional growth
- Activities varying from ‘CataFooty’ to boot camps and pub quizzes;
- 100 Stock Options after 12 months of service.
- And there’s more: paid holidays, holiday allowance and a fantastic pension plan paid for by Catawiki.
You are a fully qualified lawyer in (EU) commercial law with an international mindset. Furthermore, you have a minimum of 8 years of (lead) experience in general Commercial Law, with a strong focus on e-commerce, tech related, commercial, and/or regulatory law. Other requirements are:
- Experience with the EU regulatory related to e-commerce and online platforms;
- You worked in the retail, Tech, or e-commerce/online marketplace industry;
- Experience in international business and negotiating cross-border agreements;
- In house working experience in a multinational company;
- You are fully proficient in English, other languages are a plus;