Marketing & Communication
Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
Consumer Goods, High Tech, Medical & Health
Over deze vacature
For our client Philips, YER is looking for a Product Owner Marketing Resource Management (MRM), who will be working at the Philips Headquarters in Amsterdam. It's a full-time, temporary assignment, beginning immediately and initially until 31-12-2022.
Define, build, and deploy the new marketing resource management (MRM) solution for Philips, as part of the end-to-end enterprise marketing management objective. This solution will enable the management of campaign insights, creation, and the (preparation for) activation. The solution is channel-agnostic, eliminates strategic and operational compliance risk and provides a single source of truth and feedback loop for campaign ROI and customer utilization/appreciation insights.
- Based on the Standard Implementation Methodology, you are accountable for the Define & Build, Lead, and global Mass deployment of the Modern Marketing module of Sprinklr
- Defines/enhances product vision and aligns it with team(s) responsible for delivering the value to customer(s)
- Serves as the customer proxy managing the stories and backlog for multiple products/modules of different complexity, delivered typically by multiple teams
- Sets priority for the team based on value and effort
- Manages feature roadmap and collaborates with peers to ensure end to end view
- Facilitates inter-team dependencies in the respective sprints
- Participates in team demo and retrospectives
- Works with other product owners to produce the system demo, delivers system demo for his scope to the business owner and product management team
- Inspect and Adapt - Works with teams to define & implement continuous improvement stories
- Just In Time (JIT) Story Elaboration: Elaborates user stories for the squad prior to planning, during implementation
You will join the Marketing Content and Translations Enablement Tribe, part of Digital Platforms within DMEC. Here, a professional but fun workplace atmosphere is valued, and a diverse multi-functional team will greet you. All team members have unique projects and responsibilities that collectively enable Philips to create, store, localize and activate content. You will report to the tribe lead and collaborate with a wide array of stakeholders who reside in the Personal Health and Health Systems marketing clusters, in other Digital Marketing & eCommerce teams, or in IT.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. We offer:
- Good employee benefits
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- There is also the possibility of being hired as a freelancer
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- A Masters degree (Business or IT-related degree preferred)
- Experienced in using the Modern Marketing module of Sprinklr is a must
- Minimum of 2 years experience in product ownership/management and working in an agile environment
- Knowledge and experience in marketing principles and tactics
- Strong project management skills
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Fluency in written/spoken English; fluency in Dutch is an advantage
- An analytical and solution-oriented mindset
Location: Amsterdam, the Netherlands.