Secondment with contracting
Over deze vacature
For our location in Papendrecht, we are looking for a reporting controller. As reporting controller, you and your team are responsible for all managerial and financial reporting, which consists of four sites in the Netherlands and various foreign subsidiaries. The Group has a combined revenue of approximately EUR 750mln. You will lead a team of two reporting controllers and report directly to the Head of Reporting. In this role, you work closely together with colleagues in other financial departments in the Netherlands (accounting, FP&A, control) and central finance team in the UK.
Apart from monthly reporting responsibilities, the team is heavily involved in the planning and control cycle, liquidity forecasting, financial analyses and internal & external audit processes. You support management in achieving the strategic goals through delivery of valuable financial information and strong financial analyses.
Within this role, you will have the opportunity to work closely with a wide variety of stakeholders operating on various levels throughout our organization.
- Manage the submission of all monthly reporting packages (including forecast reports and annual budget reporting) that provide senior management transparency on expense, cash flow and headcount information
- Research and provide clear commentary on variances for monthly reporting
- Prepare presentations and supporting materials for senior management, including various analysis for monthly and quarterly program reviews including Annual Budget or Strategic Plan Reviews
- Coordinate the team (two controllers) in the daily operations, manage the team workload and prioritize team activities
- Participate in projects improving and automating our reporting processes
- Support internal and external audits
- Perform monthly checks and documentation on financials reported
- Various other supporting activities such as statutory account, tax submissions, cash flow analysis
Our company is the world's leading multi-technology tier 1 aerospace supplier. With 51 manufacturing locations in 14 countries, we serve over 90% of the world’s aircraft and engine manufacturers. We design and manufacture innovative smart aerospace systems and components. Every time you travel by air almost anywhere in the world, it is likely that we are helping you on your way.
- Attractive salary
- Good secondary benefits
- 40 holidays
- 8,33% holiday payment
- Training & Development programs
- 5-8 years of experience in a similar work field or at a BIG4 auditing firm
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting or related field
- You have experience with financial processes, systems, procedures and working methods
- Experience with IFRS and Dutch GAAP and understanding of interaction with management reporting
- You connect and build strong relationships with others, demonstrate emotional intelligence and have an ability to communicate clearly, collaboratively and persuasively
- You are a team player and preferably have experience with leading teams
- Fluently in both English and Dutch
- Preferably experience in an international manufacturing environment
- You have strong analytical skills
- Experienced user in Excel, experience with consolidation systems is a plus
- You have a want-to-know attitude