Secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
Introduction to the job
Are you an analytical person who sees a chance for improvement in everything you do? Do you like managing a broad array of stakeholders and driving actions to conclusions? Are you thrilled by a position with a lot of exposure within the Supply Chain Organization of ASML? Then this role might be what you are looking for.
The Performance & Cost Lead’s core task is to monitor & improve the After-Sales Supply Chain, closely supervising a good performance in terms of material availability (spare parts and tools) & cost and taking action where necessary. The Performance & Cost Lead belongs to the FMA (Field Material Availability) organization, which manages the availability of spare parts & tools needed to maintain the EUV Install Base for our customers around the world.
Role and responsibilities
- Do the right analysis for your region to ensure field material availability delivered to the field warehouses with the right performance and at the expected cost
- Manage regional cost and operational performance in close cooperation with regions and Veldhoven teams
- Provide detailed insights in the performance and costs drivers of our supply chain, from supply hub to customer
- Manage the costs of machine installed base in your region
- Work with the stakeholders both in the regions as in Veldhoven (headquarters) to drive performance and work together on projects with a continuous improvement basis
Drive improvements to continuous improve performance & reduce costs of customer supply chain management
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
Education and responsibilities
Relevant bachelor/master degree (e.g. supply chain or engineering)
- > 2-5 years of relevant experience in a large international company, ideally supply chain, engineering, operations or procurement background
Knowledge of business complexity, supply chain and/or relevant industry
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- A tactical thinker with strong interpersonal, communication and decision making skills
- Ability to influence with limited power
- Can do mentality
- Strong analytical & problem solving capabilities
Drive for continuous improvement of operational & cost performance