Secondment with contracting
IT & Telecom
Over deze vacature
If you are a highly-skilled Integration Specialist, then get ready to join their company.
Within Core Shared Services the file transfer and messaging team is responsible for the run and build of all internal and external information exchange solutions for their (inter)national clients. During your trainee-ship you will become familiarized with all aspects. Not only the tooling we use for the transfer of files but also the landscape that the file transfer relies on. After the apprenticeship you are able to work with and on databases, operating systems and you will have a global knowledge on networking and security. Also you will be familiarized with all processes and procedures that are needed for financial institutions to guaranty stability, continuity and safety. Not only for the processing but also for the contents that are processed.
Within the team you will be trained to be responsible for and part of:
- Ensuring that the environments function as expected and become more and more self-sufficient
- Maintaining existing and building new environments (technical and infrastructural)
- Incorporating new technologies and define and build the file transfer solution for the future
- Teaming up in solving and preventing incidents
- Part of the continues improvement movement
- Working on synergies and being part of transversal pan-European team
At our Partner, their technology addresses persistent challenges of the payment world. They design and operate leading digital payment and transactional solutions that enable sustainable economic growth and reinforce trust and security in our societies. With many hard-working and dedicated peers that would love for you to work with them. They are committed to continuous improvement and are always looking for new and innovative ways to improve quality, reduce costs, build excellent solutions, and grow customer happiness. Our Partner would like to welcome an organized, innovative and process driven colleague to their team.
In addition to joining a global leader in digital transformation, you can also expect an excellent range of benefits. These include: a rewarding salary, an attractive pension scheme, plus many more. They also operate a flexible benefits scheme.
What’s more, they really value Innovation, Cooperation, Excellence and Empowerment. These values are reflected on their daily work. This is the core of the organization. At our partner, their top priority is to engage, encourage and develop you to help you improve your potential. In fact, they have comprehensive training and development programs in place demonstrating their dedication to developing your career.
Their success comes from strong skills, new insights, diverse points of view and the energy of all women and men. Not only do they represent the Heart and Face of the company, they are also key players in our success. They make leading their talents a major asset in the success of the business.
Our partner is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. They do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
- Completed HBO Degree and intrinsic motivation to acquire IT knowledge
- Always striving for the improvement, being persistent and accurate
- Taking initiative and ownership
- Good language and communication skills in word, writing of the English language
- High degree of willingness to collaborate in a devops team