Secondment with contracting
IT & Telecom
Over deze vacature
The IT Procurement Manager is responsible for procurement of a growing IT budget across Hardware, Software, Telecoms, Infrastructure and Professional Services. This includes analyzing contracts and ensuring that the right conditions are negotiated.
As the IT Strategic Buyer, you will be joining a team who oversees a growing IT budget across Hardware, Software, Telecoms, Infrastructure, and Professional Services for multiple companies of our partner. You must be able to adapt quickly to business needs and be ready to take on projects across the whole spectrum of IT products and services. You will be working in close partnership with the Senior contract manager and IT Leadership team to deliver optimum value to the IT spend.
You have the ability to implement and maintain solid working processes. You align and work closely with the Senior Contract manager within the company. You report to the Manager Central Services.
Your key responsibilities
- Prepare and execute contract negotiations
- Ensure final contract is created and signed within the company in accordance to the applicable Bill of Authority (BoA)
- Initiate timely actions on prolonging contracts
- Support supplier and vendor management process on a strategic and tactical level
- Ensure contracts remain up-to-date and in line with Corporate IT, Finance, Legal and Purchasing policies
- Review and negotiate contracts with suppliers across all IT spend areas to ensure optimal rates are achieved
- Lead end to end RFPs, contract negotiations, license renewals, and any other strategic and operational requirements for IT, mitigating risk and ensuring legal and security compliance
- Apply your expertise in IT Licensing models to implement more effective commercial processes
- Work effectively with international teams to reach a common goal of delivering hard P&L savings to the business
- Bring significant strategic procurement experience in the areas of IT to help further boost the capabilities of the team
- Support supplier and vendor management process on a strategic and tactic level
- Ability to align and influence like IT Directors and Business IT stakeholders
- Customer satisfaction
- Savings and cost avoidance
- Quality and quantity of contracts according to agreed policies
- Up-to-date documentation and contract management system
Our partner is an international trade and service organization with almost 13,000 employees spread over 450 offices in 32 countries and one of the largest family businesses in the Netherlands.
Information technology is becoming increasingly important to this company. Their IT’s vision is to create a highly dynamic environment in which people and their commitment and talent determine the correct use of information & technology, making their companies even more successful. The IT department works for various companies of this organization and provides expertise and services in the areas of cloud, network, collaboration, data analytics, information security and user support. Their ambition is to deliver a portfolio of digital services that enable the customers to innovate and make a difference for their customers. Their focus is to automate its processes where possible, which benefits the speed of their services.
- A competitive salary
- A performance bonus
- A cell phone and laptop, 20 vacation days per year based on full-time employment
- A good pension scheme from the company
- The opportunity to influence your working hours, travel time and workplace by means of "Smart Working"
- The possibility to work on your development through their summer and winter labs, but also through training and following various courses. Participation in the Fit activities of the company, such as bootcamps, running events, golf clinics, hockey, etc.
The colleagues and suppliers that work with you experience you as a trusted partner. You are courageous and determined to get the best results for our partner. You are strong at networking and you manage your stakeholders effectively. You have a clear vision on your field of expertise and are able to balance the long term and short term implications of decisions. You have strong analytical capabilities and focus on collaboration. As lead of strategic sourcing, you act decisively and autonomously while being sensitive to the interests of different groups in the organization.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent by experience
- 5 years of IT Procurement or Sales experience
- Seasoned professional in strategic IT Procurement
- Strong contracting and negotiation skills
- Experience in leading international commercial procurement projects
- Demonstrated ability to manage senior stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills and experienced to present at Executive level
- High level understanding of relevant legislation
- Fluent in Dutch and English, written and spoken
- Solid track record of delivering savings and process improvements
- Strong commercial knowledge, knowledge of procurement processes and tools