Secondment via YER
IT & Telecom
Over deze vacature
ASML brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. They design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers – the world’s leading chipmakers – to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their clients microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics.
Introduction to the job
Are you a passionate and pro-active Senior Project Management Officer / Reporting Specialist who can drive the regular reports of our Information Security initiatives and projects? Then we are looking for you!
As a Senior Project Management Officer (PMO) / Reporting Specialist you are responsible for performing the Project Monitoring & Controlling function within the Security Office of ASML. He/she will also be responsible to provide structure and enhance efficiency and quality assurance across Security projects, activities and meetings. You will gather real-time feedback to improve the project management methodology and processes based on best practices.
Role and responsibilities
- Ensure timely delivery & quality of overall progress reporting and project management deliverables
- Monitors and reports on Portfolio / Project budget and resources
- Prepares progress and reporting and analysis of the Security Project Portfolio
- Attends the Portfolio Meetings and make minutes of the meeting as required
- Provides accurate Portfolio Management dashboard and all regular reporting & metrics
- Secures documentation of all relevant project and portfolio management documents, decisions and changes
- In partnership with the team, develop meaningful systems to track data
- Develop reporting systems and present (bi)weekly analysis to management for decision-making
- Tracking risks regarding Information Security at our suppliers and/or customers side
- Embrace and/or identify new tools to advance our collective strategy regarding Information Security
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
- The position is based in the Security Office. The employee will report to the Manager of the Security Office which is reporting hierarchically and functionally to the Deputy CISO of ASML.
- Preferred start date: ASAP (before June 24)
- Flex type: Capacity (24 months)
- FTE: 40 hours
- Shift: Regular (3 days working in the office and 2 days from Home)
- Preferred language: English
- Amount of open positions: 1
- US Expert Control: No
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Education and experience
Bachelor/master degree or equivalent in Business Administration or related field
- Experience working in a PMO group is strongly preferred
- Experience working within an IT department; having worked in a CISO department is strongly preferred
- Expert-level knowledge of Excel required, macro programming experience preferred
- Expert-level knowledge of collaboration tools (e.g. SharePoint, Teams, Confluence, JIRA)
- Expert-level knowledge of PowerPoint required for creating dashboards and reports
- Strong understanding of project management and IT governance (e.g. SAFe, Agile, ISO27001, PMBoK, ITIL)
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Ability to identify threats, vulnerabilities and risks to business stakeholder level and to drive risk mitigation, dealing with resistance and risk appetite in cooperation with the Risk Manager
- Pro-active and self-motivated with the proven ability to drive results
- Strong stakeholder management skills and capable of doing so at various organizational levels
- Fluent English (written and verbal)
- Team player and leadership
- Strong in communication, influencing and negotiating skills
- Builder of stakeholder networks
- Able to give direction and good at planning & prioritizing
- Creative when handling problems independently, commitment and flexibility