Secondment via YER, Secondment with contracting
IT & Telecom
Over deze vacature
Introduction to the job
Are you looking for a challenge that includes enabling a multidisciplinary, expanding team of around 200 experts to reach their maximum potential in a high-demanding environment?
ASML’s Risk & Business Assurance (RBA) department provides state-of-art expertise, insights and assurance which enables ASML to achieve its objectives while managing business risks responsibly. Risk & Business Assurance is supporting ASML in the area of corporate risk management, internal control, compliance, security and internal audit. In order to better service RBA’s internal customers, we are transforming our operating model from individual expertise teams to a multidisciplinary team setup. As part of the transformation, a tool is implemented that will support the risk management business processes.
As Change & Communications Manager, you are pivotal for the success, effectiveness and optimization of RBA’s tool and process implementation. With a sharp focus on the impact of changes within the RBA community and realizing the required behavioral changes that comes with project deliverables.
Role and responsibilities
Change & Communications Manager oversees the scope of the change plan and ensures readiness of the RBA organization through the execution of the change, communication, and training plan. As we are in a context of transformation that affects multiple stakeholder groups, the Change & Communications Manager plays a pivotal role as linking pin between the technical implementation with the new ways of working (to-be processes) for each business go-live.
The role is two-fold:
- Identify key RBA target groups impacted by each technical release and intended outcomes
- Build on the Change Impact Assessment and update when needed in line with new deployment phases
- Drive the central Change, Communication, and Training strategy, and adjust when needed (localize with business teams where required)
- Align the change approach with other RBA change initiatives in the context of the transformation and ensure the connection with the overall People Strategy
- Execute the Change, Communication, and training strategy
- Further develop and execute training & communication plan in line with the needs on process, tool, skills, and behaviors (and adapting based on changing requirements and complexity)
- Oversee the progress and quality of the development of change, communication, and training material
- Define and coordinate communication activities and reviews related to the desired change and new Ways of Working
- Coordinate the activities of project lead members and other contributors including external parties (content development, planning of trainings, resource planning of training facilitators, etc.)
- Align with global stakeholders, ensuring an integrated approach
- Executing change interventions as guided by the ASML templated change management approach and localize where required
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
The Change & Communications Manager is a competence expert who engages the human factor in transformation programs by facilitating three main themes:
1) Impact 2) Readiness 3) Sustainability with the following results and benefits:
- Impacted personnel are prepared and willing to adopt the change and work in new ways. Readiness for changes results in quicker benefits realization and less risk of redesign, rework and rescheduling
- Maximum return on investment through high adoption and efficient use of new ways of working, processes, systems
- Organization & competencies in place to drive sustainable results during and after the transformation is completed
Education and experience
Bachelor level including a change management education.
- 5+ years of experience as Change & Communications manager in a dynamic and agile working environment
- Knowledge in the area of IT implementations in risk management, internal control, internal audit, compliance and security is highly preferred
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way do that. To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Important personal competencies for this job are
- Good social and effective communication skills; persuasiveness and ability to influence
- Overcoming barriers for change and engages others to take action
- Making complex topics simple and transparent
- Combining clear, critical thinking with decisiveness
- Proactive / hands-on attitude
- Ensuring accountability by holding self and other accountable to meet deadlines
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.