Contract with Client
Over deze vacature
Solve complex high tech problems and create innovative solutions while traveling around the world The System Install Engineering department at ASML is responsible for installing, testing and handing over our semiconductor lithography machines at the customer sites worldwide. The challenge is to perform in time, with high quality, meeting (or preferably exceeding…) our customer’s expectations. Apply for a job where you: Travel the world Meet, work with and socialize with people from different cultures, work in a high tech environment, learn from knowledgeable colleagues and encounter new challenges every day!
Job Mission The job mission of the System Install Coordinator is to assure a timely and successful install of the NXE Machine (System) at the customer site. Job Description As a System Install Coordinator, you are responsible for the coordination of the whole process of installing a new machine at the customer site: the preparation, install and post install phases. Customer satisfaction is what keeps you going.
- Check issues that happened during build up and test
- Prepare all documentation for the installation, like progress reports and kick off presentations
- You plan ahead and create a daily execution plan with the engineers. The progress of the install is driven by you and you support the engineers when issues occur.
- You ensure the quality of the install and cooperate closely with customer support departments
- You are responsible for the progress, quality & budget and report on a daily basis
- You are the representor of ASML and you liaise between the colleagues in the factory and the customer
Post install phase:
- You follow up on quality issues
- You initiate structural improvement ideas
- You present the lessons learned to colleagues
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
Context of the position:
The EUV Factory (EF) is responsible for the production of our Extreme Ultraviolet machines. The complete production process from build until install takes place within this sector.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
- Technical Bachelor or Master Experience
- Have worked in an international organization / with people from different cultural backgrounds
- Are fluent in written and spoken English
- Have experience with escalation management
- Have knowledge of process improvement projects
- Know how to work with MS Project and MS Office
Personal skills You:
- Have excellent communication skills that help to build relationships with customers and colleagues
- Are confident in challenging others on actions and choices
- Are able to work under pressure
- Feel confident to work independently