Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
IT & Telecom, Consultancy
Over deze vacature
Are you an experienced (scaled agile) Scrum Master, with proven experience in Agile/SAFe? Would you like to work cross-sector and/or cross-business line and bridge the gaps? If so, this might the right role for you!
You are down to earth and dare to challenge the status quo. You help your teams to find practical solutions for their everyday challenges. You have good knowledge of different coaching and agile techniques/frameworks as well as considerable experience in agile work environments. You are experienced in IT and DevOps and can help your team find the balance between fast delivery and robust operations.
Your role is to become Scrum Master (SM) in the AIS (ASML Information System) department. AIS is a group of DevOps teams that create analytics solutions that provide the internal business with reliable information and enable them to make data-driven decisions.
- This is a mediocre / senior role
- Scrum master must have Inter-Personal Leadership Skills
- Must have Inter-Personal Leadership Skills
- Knowledge of Skilled Agile
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Bachelor- or Master-degree
- 3+ years experience as a Scrum Master (no combined roles)
- Deep knowledge of Agile and Scrum
- Strong Team Coaching Skills
- Experience with software development/Data engineering/Data Science is a pre
- Experience with scaling scrum is a pre
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is a natural listener and can work with several types of people in- and outside the team
- Will challenge existing ways of working, and (help) implement improvements where necessary
- Can explain why certain behavior or processes help or block the team
- Knows how to collaborate with and challenge the Product Owner and other stakeholders
- Is comfortable with organizing meetings, training or workshops and has good facilitation skills
- Wants to play an active role in our internal Agile community
- Knows how to motivate a team to be at their best every day!