Secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
Introduction to the job
Want to be part of progress? To develop, coach and guide New Product Development in a dynamic international environment? In the ASML Program Management Office we raise the level of program management within ASML. If you want to be part of a high performing team with a focus on structural improvements, we invite you to read the job description below and let us know if you are the person we are looking for.
Role and responsibilities
Within ASML the Program Management Office (PMO) we are the recognized expert, that drives World-Class Program- and Project Management. In this way PMO is the competence owner of state of the art project methodologies
PMO is positioned as an independent team member of a business team that is responsible for the development of our state-of-the-art lithography machines.
As Junior Project Management Officer you are supporting the Project Management Officer team by:
- Helping with administrative activities
- Creating insight from various overviews, which helps the teams in decision making / taking actions
- Contributing in identifying process / tooling gaps and driving the improvements
- Implementing and participating in cross-PMO improvements projects in accordance with the PMO Roadmap
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- There is also the possibility of being hired as a freelancer
Education and experience
- Education: Degree in administration or equivalent work experience;
- Interested / educated in project management;
- Skilled in Excel.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems. To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Excellent communicator, being able to influence without hierarchical power, and creative in managing a large and diverse range of stakeholders;
- Maintains personal effectiveness and people focus under pressure, high speed of change and uncertainty;
- Team player, enjoys working in multidisciplinary and multicultural teams with the ability to work independently;
- Hands on / Getting things done
- Take ownership
- Pro-active drive for improvement