Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
Over deze vacature
Within ASML the D&E (Development & Engineering) Change Team drives the implementation of strategic and complex change initiatives into the D&E engineering organization. Team members combine a solid basis of project/program management, experience in driving behavioral change and ASML business knowledge.
The D&E Change Team is looking for organizational change managers (OCMs) who work in the various projects within the ONE (Our New Enterprise) program. OCMs are responsible for realizing the targeted project benefits by securing fluent implementation of project deliverables (new ways of working, tools, processes, structure) into the D&E, the Factory, Customer Services and Sourcing & Supply Chain.
Purpose of the job
- Focus of the OCM is the impact of the change on the engineering community and realizing the required behavioral changes that comes with project deliverables.
- OCM is a competence expert who engages the human factor in transformation programs by driving three main themes: 1) Impact 2) readiness 3) sustainability with the following results and benefits:
- Impacted employees are prepared and willing to adopt the change and work in new ways.
- Readiness for changes result in quicker benefits realization and
- less risk of redesign, rework and rescheduling.
- Maximum return on investment through high adoption and efficient use of new ways of working, processes, systems
- Organization & competencies in place to drive sustainable results during and after the transformation is completed
Key Areas of responsibility/deliverables
- Takes ownership on embedding the required change with the goal to have business ready to adopt the impact in a sustainable way
- Identifies key D&E target groups impacted by project results
- Advises, designs and agrees the change strategy and plan with the Program Manager, and other key stakeholders
- Drives and executes the Change plan according ASML's change management framework with high flexibility to adapt the plan on changing requirements and complexity
- Defines and coordinate communication activities and reviews related to the desired change and new WoW
- Defines and agrees on change project KPi's and reports on progress
- Reports on progress of change and communication plan
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
We are looking for candidates who are available for a longer term (max. 2 years)
There are 2 options:
- Work as a contractor via YER. Max. yearly salary: €115k
- Word as a freelancer via YER. Max. hourly rate: €100,-
Education and experience
- Master degree
- ->10 years experience in project or group management
- -> 2 years’ experience in Organizational Change projects, preferably in ASML
- Has knowledge of / experience in the most common Change Management theories & practices
- Has a strong cross sectoral ASML network and feels fully comfortable in working with ASML stakeholders in the matrix organization: group-, department-, sector-, project- and program level
- Extensive experience in senior management training, coaching and facilitation
- Has knowledge of / experience with Lean and Agile principles
- Highly organized, capability to drive complex issues to simple and pragmatic solutions
- Cross sectoral focus, Creates links and involves others (departments, stakeholders)
- Team player, inspires/motivates teams and individuals to engage in the organizational changes and be to persistent
- Listen to learn: Strong communication skills (listening, asking the right questions and expression)
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships on different levels in the organization
- Influencing without formal authority, sense for tactical and political relations on both strategic and operational level
- Trustworthy and acts with integrity
- Creative and proactive