High Tech Campus 5 Eindhoven Noord Brabant NLD 5656 AE
Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
Logistics & Transportation
Over deze vacature
In this role, you are a part of the new Domestic Appliances Integrated Warehousing & Distribution (IWD) team in addition to working closely within the Business Process Expert Community of Supply Chain.
As they value diversity, they have a multi-functional and diverse team, with different points of view, different ways of thinking, new capabilities to strengthen and improve the digital strategy for their customers.
Business Process Analyst - Transportation
In this role, you have the opportunity to:
• Lead the business process & system transformation to the S/4 Hana Transport Management System (TMS) implementation program
• Understand end to end process area(s) and support the global transport team to define, document and prioritize functional requirements that align with defined business outcomes.
• Partner with Systems Analyst(s) to setup & configure the Transport Management System in S/4 Hana with accurate requirements gathering, collecting data from a variety of sources, evaluating and interpreting data, and drawing conclusions on solution options.
• Provide input into current vs to-be transport management system fit/gap analysis and deriving process and system design solution, changes and decisions.
• Support the creation of detailed functional designs for reports, integrations, enhancements and/or workflows
• Develop new or revised processes following the enterprise business process governance standards
• Understand the key cross-process dependencies as solutions are designed, developed and implemented.
• Provide process and functional expertise required for change management, communication and training activities across key stakeholders
• Provide process and functional expertise for role-based security designs and solutions
• Collaborate with IT teams and Business Process Experts in Supply chain workstreams to ensure that program is on track.
• Being a change manager by clarifying the impact of the new ways of working including the process, IT applications to the deployment teams and are the content owners of the deployment materials (guidelines, work instructions and learnings) for the end-users for their process domain
• Collaborate with Subject Matter Expert (SME) across the world in their respective domain and ensure the people competencies, capabilities are in place to execute the standard solutions in their process domains and identify opportunities for improvement.
• Establish an accurate project performance tracking & reporting, with reference to project timelines, dependencies & owners.
• Facilitate the internal teams to help solve issues affecting the project by ensuring closer collaboration between internal and external partners like Suppliers, Carriers etc
• Deploy the Upstream, Mainstream & Downstream transportation operational processes with the business requirements and ensure alignment with the underpinning IT applications incl. relevant process performance metrics & KPIs and compliance requirements and controls.
You are responsible for
• Serving as a liaison to the business & IT teams by translating business requirements and processes to system configuration and setup of the S/4 Hana Transport Management system.
• Ensuring the system readiness for testing & deployment together with IT partners.
• Providing technical inputs for setting up the system in line with business requirements.
• Performing the role of a Transport Business Analysts or Functional consultant in the domain of Transport Management to ensure the IT partners/analysts setup the system in line with business expectation and/or processes
• Leading or supporting process implementation projects and ensure processes are implemented as designed.
• Facilitating learning, providing process training (competency development) and preparing end user documentation.
• Providing expert support in diagnosis of processes within area of expertise to perform process gap analyses.
• Continuously monitoring process performance, analytics and identify opportunities for improvement.
• Collecting and review process change and improvement proposals from the organization, bring forward relevant change proposals to the BPO and/or CCB and support local improvements where necessary.
• Collecting, documenting and sharing best practices from the transformations undertaken
• Actively interacting with other BPEs to share knowledge on improvement practices.
You are a part of
• The new Domestic Appliances Integrated Warehousing & Distribution (IWD) team in addition to working closely within the Business Process Expert Community of Supply Chain.
• As we value diversity, we have a multi-functional and diverse team, with different points of view, different ways of thinking, new capabilities to strengthen and improve the digital strategy for our customers.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• Experience with working with and setting up the S/4 Hana Transportation management system for an organization (mandatory)
• Experienced with working with SAP Logistics Business network and Carrier Connectivity providers like Descartes or Project44
• Inspirational, empowering and inclusive leadership qualities with strong cultural awareness and attitude of agility
• Being a good listener to business owners and translating requirements in an accurate and structured manner to system setup and configuration
• Experience with Prebilling, Freight Audit & EDI to carriers and customer (DESADV)
• Understanding of Goods Flow Process -? approved trade flows (tax, finance, supply chain)
• Knowledge of Logistics claims management systems and processes
• Working experience in consumer focused, complex, matrixed, multinational environment. Preferably with experience in consumer goods, online services, e-commerce, or mobile applications
• Proactive and good project management skills
• Willing to travel 10% of the time
With a rich 130-year heritage from Philips, Philips Domestic Appliances brings proven innovation to consumers around the world. As a leading player in domestic appliances, they offer innovative products across kitchen appliances, coffee, air, garment and home care. The successful product ranges include the renowned Airfryer, Fully Automatic Espresso Machine with LatteGo, the Perfect Care Elite steam generator, Air Purifier and SpeedPro Max vacuum cleaner.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
There are 2 options:
- Work as a contractor: max. salary: €100k/year
- Work as a freelancer: max. hourly rate: €85
For this position, we are looking for a candidate with experience in working with and setting up the SAP S/4 Hana Transportation management system for an organization
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Experience with working with and setting up the S/4 Hana Transportation management system for an organization (mandatory)
- Experienced with working with SAP Logistics Business network and Carrier Connectivity providers like Descartes or Project44
- Inspirational, empowering and inclusive leadership qualities with strong cultural awareness and attitude of agility
- Being a good listener to business owners and translating requirements in an accurate and structured manner to system setup and configuration
- Experience with Prebilling, Freight Audit & EDI to carriers and customer (DESADV)
- Good understanding of Goods Flow Process and Approved trade flows (tax, finance, supply chain)
- Knowledge of Logistics claims management systems and processes
- Working experience in consumer focused, complex, matrixed, multinational environment. Preferably with experience in consumer goods, online services, e-commerce, or mobile applications
- Proactive and good project management skills
- Willing to travel 10% of the time