Quality & Safety
Secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
Our client in Helmond is looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer Aerospace. In the role of Quality Assurance Engineer Aerospace, your goal is to manage related Information Systems in accordance with the companies Global Standards. In addition, you provide QA support to the Site Quality Manager to whom you also report.
- Maintaining and improving the local QMS/BMS and ensuring that the local QMS/BMS meets the requirements of industry standards, applicable aviation regulations, customer and GKN Aerospace requirements
- In collaboration with the Quality Systems Regulatory Knowledge and Compliance Leads and Local Business Process Implementer (LBPI), realizing compliance, effectiveness and consistency of the local QMS and integration (BMS) with other Management Systems including Environment (ISO14001), Health&Safety (ISO45001), Energy (ISO50001), Information Security (ISO27001), etc.
- Acting as business partners of local process owners/managers (Local Business Process Implementers: LBPIs) and other stakeholders for the definition, implementation and maintenance of the local QMS/BMS
- Managing change management, including impact assessments and recommendations regarding changes in regulations/industry standards, customer requirements and GKN Global Standards respectively
- Advising the LBPIs and Site Quality Systems Manager on the execution of activities necessary to support QA related activities including preparation and follow-up of significant changes through internal and/or external communication, training, audits etc.
- Providing general QA administration support to the Site QA Manager including support of QA meetings, On-boarding training, preparation, supervision and follow-up of meetings with and audits of external parties
- Provide functional support for Quality Management and Information Systems
- Act as change/training facilitator to support workshops and QA improvement activities
- Act as internal auditor and/or provide support in audit preparation, execution and follow-up
- Collecting/analyzing information and data to evaluate the compliance, adherence and effectiveness of the QMS/BMS and business processes to identify opportunities for improvement and risks
- Conducting research on request to identify Root Causes and support LBPIs in realizing effective improvement measures
Our client is the world's leading multi-technology tier 1 aerospace supplier. With 51 manufacturing locations in 14 countries, they serve over 90% of the world's aircraft and engine manufacturers. They design and manufacture innovative smart aerospace systems and components. Every time you travel by air almost anywhere in the world, it is likely that our client is helping you on your way.
- Attractive working environment
- Option to work from home
- International environment
- Good primary and secondary conditions
- Minimum completed, relevant HBO education, supplemented with recognized qualifications in Business Management and/or Quality Management
- Demonstrated knowledge of aviation industry and customer specific requirements for quality management (ISO9001/AS9100 and related standards)
- Demonstrated knowledge of aviation regulations (EASA, FAA, EMAR etc.) as applicable (location dependent)
- Demonstrated experience with development, implementation and maintenance of BMS and Change Management tools
- IT skills including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Quality Management and Information Systems
- Core competencies: communication skills, writing skills, accuracy, detail-oriented and self-discipline