Secondment via YER
IT & Telecom
Over deze vacature
ASML’s Applications products are critical elements in the semiconductor manufacturing process. Software system level testing is a very important step in the development process of our products and ensures that the system meets specifications. The System Integration Engineer is a key participant in the system level test process and provides important input to the product release decision making process.
It is your mission to test and report on the quality of ASML’s products at the system level. You prevent issues from reaching the customer.
ASML’s main product is the wafer scanner, a complex high precision machine used by our customers in the semiconductor industry to create Integrated Circuits. But within ASML, the lesser known Business Line “Applications” creates a new type of products that helps our customers to improve the quality of their designs and their manufacturing process. These products measure deficiencies in the customer’s process and use ASML’s wafer scanners to correct them. The Applications business line is very successful, is growing and is generating a significant part of ASML’s revenue.
You will be part of System Test Integration team (STI). STI team is responsible for the integration of project deliverables from (approx. 30) development teams into a software package (release/patch) and testing the package at system level before software is released to Client's APPL customers for beta test. The team consists of a team lead, test architects, test engineers, test automation engineers and Software Integration Engineers.
The work environment is dynamic and sometimes hectic, so you as a strong candidate must be either used to working in such surroundings, or simply like it. The focus on stakeholder management is also big, since such an Integrator is cooperating daily with different departments.
As a Software integrator, you have the following tasks:
- The first and primary task is integrating the software deliveries of the development projects into a product package
- You check completeness of the delivery
- You manage the software archive relations
- You ensure a reliable build and an initial test of the software
- The second task is to create the service packs
- Do a proper administration and release the service packs
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Bachelor degree or higher in Computer Science, Software Engineering or Information Technology
- You have between 2-5 years of experience as a Software Integration Engineer in a complex software development organization. For this role we are only looking to hire a junior to medior engineer
- Hands on experience with GIT, JIRA, and Bamboo is a must, experience with BitBucket, Jenkins is a big plus
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
You are flexible, result driven, have a “make it happen attitude”, are a good communicator and a self starter. You have an eye for detail and are accurate in the work execution. You can combine pragmatism in execution with a structural process approach.
- Affinity with Software build and integration
- Affinity with change and issue management
- Good team player with good communication skills
- Result driven, “make it happen attitude”
- Accurate in way of working
- Quality mindset