Secondment via YER
Logistics & Transportation
Over deze vacature
Does building and maintaining sustainable relationships with suppliers while execution all operational procurement activities energizes you? We are further professionalizing our Operational Procurement department and would like to welcome an enthusiastic Tactical Buyer with a proven track record as a professional Buyer and the motivation to make a difference in our organization.
Ensure effective and efficient execution of the operational procurement activities by arranging adequate material supply, resolving operational procurement issues and ensuring master data control.
You will independently manage the operational procurement process for multiple suppliers and Sourcing Leads. Your focus is on operational execution and timely availability of required materials within boundary conditions.
- Operationally manage suppliers
- Actively manage your stakeholders at ASML
- Build, maintain and extend a sustainable relationship within Procurement, Logistics, Suppliers, Engineers
- Support in solving issues and development needs
- Translate business and improvements needs towards suppliers
- Decrease operational activities for Sourcing Leads
- Provide reports on performance and planning
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
A Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in the direction of Supply Chain Management, (International) Business, Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Finance.
You have 1 to 5 years’ experience in a procurement or sourcing (related) role. It is also considered a pre when:
- Having work experience in an international high tech environment
- Having SAP knowledge and experience