Contract with Client
Over deze vacature
We are looking for an M&A Lawyer for 9Corporate, the first M&A niche firm in Rotterdam. Are you a Dutch qualified lawyer with 3 to 7 years of experience and do you want to help build this firm? Then we have an opportunity not to be missed!
As an M&A Lawyer at 9Corporate your main focus is on M&A transactions and corporate and transaction related advice. You will not only operate as an external advisor for clients, but partner with them and take responsibility for all M&A related topics the clients may have. A diverse and challenging job with an ambitious new firm.
9Corporate is the first M&A law firm in Rotterdam, focusing entirely on M&A transactions, joint ventures, and corporate advice. 9Corporate cares about clients’ continuous development and adaptation, both organic and non-organic. The firm has successfully closed hundreds of M&A transactions, at all sides of the table. It’s a niche firm with the quality and service of a top tier law firm yet with the efficiency and personal attention of a boutique.
9Corporate is a new firm located in the trendy Rotterdam campus of Microlab providing you the opportunity to work within a bustling community of entrepreneurs, investors and start/scale ups. It’s not the typical law firm environment and that’s why it’s a perfect fit. The culture at 9Corporate is somewhat different: great lawyers, but normal people. A culture in which you are not only challenged professionally but in which there’s also space for personal development.
- work together with three experienced M&A lawyers from a top tier law firm on challenging M&A transactions;
- have the opportunity to work in an environment characterized by direct communication, no-nonsense, responsibility and room for entrepreneurship;
- have access to (external) coaching sessions to safeguard work-life balance and your personal development;
- be rewarded with an excellent remuneration package;
- have the opportunity to shape your work in ways that fit you best, for example by working partly remote (from home or anywhere else) or part-time; and
- be challenged to achieve your career goals and ambitions for personal development, in a bespoke manner.
9Corporate is looking for an entrepreneurial lawyer with ambition and a strong personality who stands out, especially when it comes to taking initiative and working in a solution-oriented manner. A dealmaker that makes the team even stronger! Preferably someone with 3-7 years of experience in Corporate/M&A. However, the perfect fit is someone with the right chemistry and enthusiasm for the position. So if you do not tick all the boxes, but you feel that this could be the position for you, please get in touch!