Secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
As Dedicated Six Sigma Black Belt / Continuous Improvement Manager, you are responsible for the promotion and communication of Lean Six Sigma and the PACCAR Production System (PPS) philosophy within PACCAR Parts.
You are the point of contact for the management in the field of continuous improvement, and you advise the management regarding the selection of improvement projects.
- You provide professional support on projects in various Six Sigma methodologies (Lean, Green, Black, T-DFSS), monitor progress and consolidate the improvement results
- You advise management regarding the selection of Belts and improvement directions, and you support the use of Belts in improvement projects
- You monitor and report the project progress and assess and consolidate the results of reported improvements
- You support and advise teams in the implementation of the PPS philosophy
- You coordinate training and certification of all Belts within PACCAR Parts and you contribute to the execution of PPS and Lean Six Sigma training courses
- You are responsible for the promotion and communication of Lean Six Sigma and PPS in the organization
PACCAR Parts Europe (PPE), part of the world-wide PACCAR Parts Division, is responsible to grow the sales of spare parts to customers in all DAF markets across the world, exclusively through the DAF and TRP dealer network. To satisfy our customers and dealers requirements, PACCAR Parts sells DAF and PACCAR Genuine Parts as well as the All Makes truck & trailer brand TRP utilizing state of the art PACCAR Distributions Centers (PDC) in Eindhoven, Leyland, Madrid, Budapest, Panama, Moscow and Brazil and delivering unique and innovative customer and dealer solutions.
YER Technology offers you the possibility to become employed as Automotive Professional and to combine challenging assignments with an excellent career with perspective on a fixed contract at YER Technology or our client DAF Trucks. The following conditions are applicable:
- Attractive (fixed) salary commensurate with knowledge and experience
- 25 holidays per year (excl. national bank holidays) and 8,33% holiday allowance
- A contract for a definite or indefinite period at a financially robust organisation
- Travel expense reimbursement
- Good pension scheme
- Overtime will be compensated in payment of wages or time-for-time
- Committed to a good balance between work and private life
- An open culture and clear communication
- A Service Desk ready to answer all your practical questions
For this challenging position, we would like to get in touch with candidates with a preferably academic education, for example Technical Business Administration or Industrial Engineering.
- You have project-based experience, coaching skills and can act as a "change manager" to achieve a continuously improving organization
- You are result oriented, have excellent communication skills, and you have a good knowledge of the Dutch and English language
- You have completed the Six Sigma Black Belt course, or you will complete it at short notice