Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
Over deze vacature
Introduction to the job
Does giving support to a number of managers in a dynamic environment energize you? We are further professionalizing our Management Support Organization and would like to welcome an enthusiastic, professional team player team. Do you have a proven track record, in-depth knowledge of our area of expertise, and the curiosity to dive deeper into the business content? We would like to receive your resume and motivation letter, of course in English.
As management assistant, you support the senior managers in an administrative, organized way to guarantee an effective and efficient execution of all management support activities. You are the linking pin between managers and the various departments and stakeholders.
Role and responsibilities
In this role you will support several (senior) managers and you fulfill the backup role for your colleagues at the secretariat.
Your key responsibilities are:
- Manage (own) the agenda of your managers to the detail.
- Thorough, provident and independent travel management of high complexity in different time zones. Optimize travel, think ahead and take decisions.
- Pro-active signaling of calendar conflicts. Prioritize and make your managers aware of certain topics that come up.
- Liaise with various stakeholders in the company as well as external customers. You have a natural way of communication and the ability to level with all layers in the organization.
- Promote the MSO and support your team lead, building a strong and reliable assistant force. Promote working together, standardization of processes, seek for opportunities to optimize the daily work, create an open culture by equality and be a sparring partner.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office.
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture.
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals.
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
- There is also the possibility of being hired as a freelancer.
Education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management/Administration, Personnel Management, Hospitality, Tourism/leisure.
- 3/5 years’ experience working in a dynamic, fast-paced and demanding international environment.
- English and Dutch language skills - excellent written and verbal communication.
- Technically competent user of Microsoft Office tools (Outlook, Teams, Office, etc.).
- You have strong communication skills to be able to communicate clearly, concisely and directly to peers and customers. Actively share knowledge and give advice to them when needed.
- You are able to grow positive relationships with management, colleagues and customers, at all organizational levels. You are a team player with representative approach and a hospitality mindset.
- Being a fast thinker with can-do mentality, while having the ability to connect different pieces of information instantly to stay ahead of the business needs. Natural interest in the business.
- High dependability, be there to support the business, service mindset, familiar and willing to work in a 24/7 environment.
- You are result-oriented, you have a positive approach and you have a drive to success. Proven ability to prioritize, to be flexible, able to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Pro-active and enthusiastic person, who is willing to take initiative, feels at ease in an International and fast-paced environment and knows how to set priorities under pressure.
- Work independently; identifies and solves problems in a timely manner; escalates when necessary.
- You have an open mind for new developments and change and make recommendations for improvement of further professionalizing our Management Support Organization.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.