Marketing & Communication
De Run 5303, 5503 LW Veldhoven
Secondment via YER, Interim/independent, Secondment with contracting
Consumer Goods, Logistics & Transportation
Over deze vacature
Are you a Digital Marketing Executive looking for a new opportunity? Our team at Huboo is growing, and this exciting opportunity could be just what you are after for your next challenge! As a Digital Marketing Executive, you will be working in a high-paced, frequently evolving environment to assist our marketing team to generate leads and increase brand recognition through paid digital campaigns.
We are a young technology-led e-commerce fulfillment company, focused on helping online sellers grow their business by providing global fulfillment, we are VC-funded and continue to grow at a rapid pace.
Key responsibilities for our Digital Marketing Executive
Reporting to our Digital Marketing Manager, you will manage a variety of digital campaigns, supporting the execution, optimization and reporting of:
- PPC Campaigns, including Search, Display, Video
- Digital Advertising ad hoc and campaign activity
- Organic and Paid Social Media campaigns
- Content-Led SEO performance
- Technical-Led SEO performance
- Email marketing activity
- Researching and testing keywords
- Testing new ad formats
- Adding performance tags
- Liaising with websites/platforms
- Managing spending
- Managing CPA, CPC and all KPIs
Whilst Digital Marketing is a broad area, you will be work closely with our Digital Marketing Manager, Content Team and Design Team to help manage the workflow. We understand that you will not be an expert in all facets of Digital Marketing, but will have a broad and good understanding of methodology and best practice. You will be part of a growing marketing team, promoting brand and lead direct response campaigns across Europe. Huboo has a unique business model, so you must be able to adapt your experience from previous digital campaigns.
Huboo is embarking on a growth phase, so this Digital Marketing activity will be expanded to new territories and new business units.
Founded in 2017, Huboo was created by eCommerce sellers for eCommerce sellers. Martin Bysh (CEO) and Paul Dodd (CTO) found that the demands and struggles that came with picking, packing, and shipping their products were becoming impossible. They considered outsourcing their fulfillment, but could not find a company that allowed them to remain in the driving seat of their growing business. Paul and Martin soon created Huboo’s unique Hub Model. Huboo was then founded. Huboo is not like any normal fulfillment warehouse, we have a specific Hub Model, which allows our Hub Managers to take ownership of their Hubs and be the point of contact for our clients. They are not only pickers and packers, but are also account managers too. Huboo work with client selling through eBay, Amazon, and other channels. We are the fastest growing eCommerce fulfillment company in the UK and are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join our exciting journey as we expand internationally!
What do we offer for our Digital Marketing Executive?
We have a strong company culture, a fantastic work environment! We will run regular social events – so if the job looks right for you, then come and join our thriving team. We are constantly improving the way we do agile, so as a part of the team, you will be expected to contribute to helping us figure out how we can move forward, delivering more business value in less time with happier, motivated teams.
- Integrity: Fairness is really important at Huboo. We speak with clarity, honesty, frankness and transparency to our customers, to our partners and to our colleagues. We do what we say we will.
- Ambition: We make bold decisions with a focus on growing the business and striving to be leaders in our field. We show up to be our best for our customers and each other. We all share in the success of Huboo.
- Focus: We are wholeheartedly committed to our mission and our customers. We aren’t robots but human beings with a single-minded determination to deliver to exceptional standards.
- Solidarity: Our business only works because of the strong relationships we build with those around us. We are friendly, approachable and human in everything we do. We are one team, we work together to build the business and support our customers.
What we look for in our Digital Marketing Executive:
- Experience planning, executing and measuring PPC campaigns
- Proficient with Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Display and Video, and advertising platforms (Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads)
- Experience with tracking and integration to CRM Systems (Salesforce/Pardot)
- Sound knowledge of best practice content-led and technical-led SEO
- Good experience managing social media accounts and campaigns
- Passion for digital and new digital media opportunities
- Experience managing €30k+ digital advertising budget desirable
- Experience working within eCommerce desirable
- A will to succeed, excited about a challenge and want to build a legacy
- A diligent details-person (but not too much to the point where it hinders decisiveness)
- Enjoy seeing the results from brilliant campaigns and learn from the not so brilliant ones
- A team player who interacts well with others and becomes more than their role
- A self-learner and hands-on person
- Must be bilingual (Dutch and English)