Secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
Philips is a global leader in health technology, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide and striving to make the world healthier and more sustainable through innovation. Driven by the vision of a better tomorrow.
But it’s not just what we do, it’s who we are. We are 80,000, wonderfully unique individuals, with two things in common. An unwavering sense of purpose and a relentless determination to deliver on our customers’ needs. It’s what inspires us to create meaningful solutions – the kind that make a real difference – when it matters most.
The world and our customers’ needs are changing faster than ever before and while we are proud of what we do already, we know we can do more. That’s why we need you, to help us tackle increasingly complex challenges posed by ever evolving health and well-being needs.
Be part of a multidisciplinary team of highly skilled technical specialists working on innovative automated test solution projects. These projects can cover every phase of the product life cycle, from development (requirements engineering, development and validation of new test methods, test strategy development, definition and execution of test protocols), manufacturing (manufacturing test development, fitness for use, MSA’s) and maintenance (development remote monitoring solutions, predictive maintenance solutions, test system health checks, crash support). In your role, you will work with together with sr. Test architects, the SW architects (automation) and team members from within our own organization as well as from our customers organization.
You are responsible for:
- Developing, executing and archiving objective, reproducible and maintainable test designs and test protocols/procedures (for elements, (sub)system integration, functional and non-functional tests), by using test design methods, techniques and tools.
- Creating, reviewing and optimizing test designs, reusable test protocols, and test procedures to ensure complete functional and non-functional test coverage for multiple project and/or products concurrently.
- Developing and conducting tests to verify functionality (performance, reliability, security, compliance,…) based on a risk-based strategy, against the design input requirements and formally reporting the results.
- Documenting test plans, protocols, and reports.
- Reviewing product requirements, designs and product changes from a test point of view and liaising with stakeholders resulting in a testable and maintainable systems and converting requirements into test specifications and tester designs.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
- Good employee benefits.
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office.
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture.
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals.
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
- Professional who is seen as a leader and mentor in the systems testing organization. Typically, focuses on multiple systems and/or field-testing.
- Guides the selection of the most effective test design techniques. Defines acceptance tests for verification of requirements with shared responsibility for project scope, requirements and risks.
- Measures key progress indicators including: requirement coverage, test protocol effectiveness, test execution and defect identification and closure.
- Concludes on available data to monitor progress, identify risk, and judge release readiness and release quality.
- Has ownership of test design, reusable test protocols and test procedures to ensure complete functional and non-functional test coverage.
- Has ownership of planning and timely execution.
- Stakeholder management within and beyond own team, e.g. functional managers, project manager, test architects, systems architects, development engineers, external test labs, customers.
- Planning skills: Creates master test plan encompassing an entire system.
- Able to creates a test plan for a part/element.
- Bachelor of Science / Electrical Engineering / mechanical engineering or related technical degree, or equivalent professional engineering experience.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in professional engineering.
- Leadership: Provides guidance and enables development in own team. Mentors junior staff within own team.
- Very good experience in testing and verification process.
- Experience in the execution of Measurement System Analyses (MSA’s).
- Experience with working in a highly regulated environment (e.g. medical, automotive or aerospace).
- Relevant project experience in ISO13485 Medical Device directive is a plus.
- Motivated, self-driven with a determination to succeed and ability to adapt to change.