Secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
Takes care of efficient and effective secretarial support for one or more assigned managers and/or departments, in order to help them execute their own jobs, using their time and energy as effectively as possible.
- Receiving and delivering (electronic) mail
- Assessing mail on relevancy/ priority for the manager.
- Pro active settle routine mail. Follow-up mail settlement with respect for managerial support issues
- Treating letters/ texts in Dutch and English. Follow-up correspondence settlement
- Independent settling > 30% of relevant mails
- Writing letters in English and one other foreign language. Treating (highly confidential) letters/ texts in Dutch and English. Independently establishing letters in different languages
- Follow-up correspondence settlement and relevant actionable issues
- Monitoring and executing house style
- Storing and retrieving documents and letters
- Setting up (hierarchy) and maintaining file system (livelink), maintaining authorisations and keeping file system up to date
- Organizing appointments & meetings, conference calls and reservation conference rooms
- Managing of electronic calendar and organizing + monitoring appointments and meetings and conference calls
- Substantive preparing items on agenda, composing meeting agenda and preparation information
- Establishing lists of decisions, monitoring and follow up and take independently adequate actions
- Managing of electronic calendar and managing the manager
- Booking & organizing European business trips
- Booking & organizing Intercontinental business trips
- Organizing lunches and dinners
- Organizing internal (SABIC employees only) events
- Organizing external events
- Frequently organizing foreign/global business trips, adapting to intercultural differences. Organizing external international/global meetings and events including time schedules and agenda
Execute assigned administrative tasks, e.g.
- Up-to-date administration of leave days
- Staff administration & movements (new, transfer and exit)
- Keeping up financial administration with regard to budget cost centre
- Travel expenditure declarations
- Maintaining relations and address directories
- Establishing purchasing orders and follow-up
- Writing of meeting minutes, action and decision lists
- Picking up the telephone, answering and assessing kind, purpose and importance of the call,. Delegating and independently settlement of the call. Judge if it is necessary to put through the call
- Representation at external venues
- Participating in cross departmental meetings, e.g. EWC, secretary platform, EHSS committee etc.
- Instruction of new secretaries and guidance of internships
- Management reporting e.g. department budget, EHSS, NPS etc.
- Business application tools, e.g. EMMA, LMS, Expression web etc.
- ERP system
SABIC is a world leader in the petrochemical industry. Here they make the raw materials for the production of various plastics at the production location in Geleen (Chemelot). In Sabic Limburg, there are over 1800 people working SABIC. Worldwide there are more than 40,000 and the company is still growing.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to SABIC. We offer:
- Good employee benefits
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Insight in organization and business activities SABIC
- Knows business, mission and assignments of manager
- IT skills: Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, Internet
- Language: native language, English and one other foreign language (depending on level)
- Preparing presentations
- Making minutes, decision lists
- Getting the job done (resilience, flexibility, quality & output orientation)
- Planning and organizing
- Dealing with ambiguity
- Team work
- Stress tolerance
- Customer orientation