Secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
Introduction to the job
Within the Customer Support (CS) P3O management office (CS PMO), we are looking for an experienced program management officer with strong leadership skills. Someone who can make a complex program successful by collaborating with the sponsor of the Program, the stakeholders and a team of PMO professionals who operate within the portfolio.
Role and responsibilities
CS delivers all the competencies involved to deliver high quality service to the ASML machines and prepares for the introduction of new products towards the locations all over the globe. The central segment of CS drives the portfolio that contains the programs which guarantee we can meet future operational requirements and meet our strategic business objectives. Within this portfolio you will be driving Project management improvements that benefit the successful execution of these programs.
Your main contribution will be:
- Experience regarding successful program management, a structured approach and the ability to pick-up on ASML’s best known methods and means to deliver towards the field organizations
- Collaboration skills to connect with the CS PMO team of Program PMO professionals
- Leadership and change management skills to drive improvements to the means & methods of the P3M environment
- Hands-on proficiency with running programs daily and skills that allow you to help prepare strategic decisions (delivering project- and program information first time right)
Your tasks contribute to the success of the Program and the Portfolio of CS. You lead the way in delivering solutions that contribute to a stronger process framework and successful delivery of results. You work within a natural team of PMO professionals while reporting to the PMO and Program managers. The PMO team is growing and your motivation to improve and lead by example is an important asset for you to make a good fit with the team.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- There is also the possibility of being hired as a freelancer
Education and experience
- Education: Master Business Administration (MBA), Master of International Business Studies or a similar bachelor degree supplemented with relevant project management accreditation.
- 5+ years of professional experience related to project management
- Proven track record of driving process changes.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- influence without power
- adapt theories and integrate them into a complex environment
- consolidate complex information and transfer knowledge
- drive collaborative decision making
- use his project management experience to create positive change
- understand feedback and implement it into a solution
- analyse processes and drive adherence to them
- self-start initiatives and execute the steps required
- communicate in an effective manner with various stakeholders
- listen and adapt to internal customers