Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
IT & Telecom
Over deze vacature
You will be resided in the department “R&D IT Solutions - Product Creation Applications (PCA)”, which is responsible for providing and supporting the R&D design community globally with best-in-class applications and support. The applications are used by over 6,000 designers.
You will work closely with the Product Manager of the application supporting “Product Requirements and Test Management” (PRTM) and interact with various levels of the organization. You work across the PRTM team with the different individuals to guide them, develop them to improve their performance, output, quality and make the PRTM team successful.
You will work with a globally distributed team and your assignment will be to accomplish a step-up in quality.
- Improve the Project management level in the team
- Improve Service Management with the Managed Services supplier
- Improve the use of Agile SAFe methodology
- Day2day coaching of the Project manager and Scrum master
- Structure the team’s workload, help in prioritizing tasks, protect the team from becoming overloaded
- Improve the communication (structure) internally, as well as with IT and business stakeholders
We expect you have a hands-on mentality where you actually apply (in proper alignment with the team) the improvements.
Our client is an international semiconductor manufacturing company.
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, commuting allowance or potentially a lease car)
- Excellent Remuneration (depending on level of expertise)
- Intensive support for international candidates (Including, Visa support, 30% rule, Free Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Community/network/assignments with other technology professionals from a variety of our multinational clients; ASML, Philips, NXP, KLM, Rabobank, Siemens, MSD, Canon etc.
- Development opportunities, full access to the New Heroes training portal & the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Freelance/ZZP candidates also welcome
- Solution-oriented and has a 'do it, try it, fix it' mentality. Drives results
- Excellent English communication skills, both oral and written
- Collaborates to achieve objectives. Build network inside and outside the organization
- Experience in Project Management and Agile/Scrum methodology
- Experience in ITIL Service Management / Managed Services with external vendors
- Pro-active, willing to speak up, structured
- Collaborates with stakeholders to achieve objectives
- Eager to work in an international environment