Construction & Civil Engineering
Bergen op Zoom
Secondment via YER, Interim/independent, Secondment with contracting
Over deze vacature
Due to an increase in civil projects, there is a temporary opportunity to join the asset engineering team in Bergen op Zoom for a civil engineer. You will be a Project owner of an existing multiyear project on improvements and replacements of Passive fire protection in several plants on the site together with the project organization. You will be part of a multi disciplinairy team of 6 colleagues.
- Creating, follow-up the management of change process for this individual projects
- FEED support for the project team
- Create Passive fire protection PM plans and documentation systems based on current set-up
- Construction, Commissioning support for the project team
- Lead and/or participate in civil project development, including project gate document preparation, CDP preparation, FEED support, MoC initiation etc.
- Critically evaluate inspection reports from Inspection Contractors. Evaluate and improve preventative inspection plans
- Develop and coordinate multiyear asset replacement and repair investment plans for civil and fire department equipment, based on inspection reports
- Technical evaluation on other projects by ensuring potential risks concerning civil assets are addressed with an appropriate balance of technical and business requirements.
- Carry out investigations and failure analysis to pinpoint the failure & develop suitable recommendations that will ensure optimum level of integrity
Our clients helps worldwide by providing advanced products that enable the delivery of high-quality products. In Bergen op Zoom they make various plastic products, mainly plastic granules.
- Bachelor or Master in Civil Engineering degree or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of reliability, maintenance and/or engineering experience
- Dutch or English speaking