Research & Development
Secondment via YER, Interim/independent, Secondment with contracting
Over deze vacature
Each print system needs embedded control to drive the sensors and actuators. In this role you are responsible for a wide range of FPGA activities covering all stages of the development cycle; from requirements through to verification and validation of programmed devices. In product development projects you capture the requirements, translate these to specifications and design the system architecture. You develop the FPGA design, and write the VHDL code. Together with your project team you take care of the implementation and verification. You are responsible for the development of FPGA's that successfully meet the project objectives.
- Writing VDHL code
- Gather requirements from different projects, but will always look for the most efficient way of implementing
- Test, integrate and verify the implementation against the requirements
- Having a long term view on own field of interest
Our client is a leading provider of digital cameras, digital SLR cameras, inkjet printers & professional printers for business and home users. They are the world’s best imaging company – driven to enrich people’s lives and businesses with innovative products and smart digital solutions.
We offer you a job in an open and creative environment within an international organization, where you work with other designers and developers on usability and interaction for products and devices. Your contribution is essential for building innovative high-end industrial printing devices within product development. In this role, you'll be part of a new team.
- Bachelor/master level of working and thinking, and you have a degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- 1-3 years work experience; you have successfully designed digital electronics and you are strong in design processes relating to product development
- Solid experience with FPGA design processes and comprehensive knowledge of VDHL
- You are willing to work in a multidisciplinary environment; you have a broader interest in digital engineering and other areas of engineering
- You are pragmatic and result-oriented, without compromising the quality of your work
- Besides software also knowledgeable on hardware (FPGA) components
- You are communicative, open and curious