Secondment with contracting
Consumer Goods, IT & Telecom, High Tech, Engineering, Industrial
Over deze vacature
Are you looking for an international oriented organization where you will be involved in continuous development of our Infrastructure solutions? Then we would like to meet you!
Be part of a great team who will offer you freedom, ownership and responsibility for your own clients!
In your new role you develop and maintain solutions in one or more infrastructure domains like networking, storage, server computing, client computing, IT security or cloud computing. At CPP we work with Class A products from Class A manufacturers like Microsoft, VMWare, Fujitsu, NetApp, Cisco, F5 and Check Point.
Within projects you take care of the design and implementation of a solution. Solutions can be generic or specific for a certain application. Together with internal stakeholders, such as infrastructure architects, application engineers and business process experts you will map out the specifications for the new system. You will coordinate mutual expectations and needs.
With your professional knowledge and vision, you are a discussion partner. You know how to translate the needs of the customer and processes into a progressive design and configuration within the established infrastructure architecture.
Besides the design and implementation of Infrastructure solutions, you ensure the continuity of the existing landscape by resolving disruptions, answering users' questions and performing operational tasks. Together with your colleagues, you contribute to the development of the working methods in the team. Your responsibilities also include setting up and maintaining the right development and test environments.
A good example: With the Covid outbreak CPP moved massively to people doing home-office. This required a massive scale out of our VPN-solution and Skype collaboration tooling. In a short period of time, we realized a solution ensuring business continuity without any major disruption.
This company designs, manufactures, and distributes an extensive range of consumer and electronic products, including copiers, cameras, lenses, and inkjet printers. The company operates four major business segments: office, imaging systems, medical systems, and industry and others.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to the company. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, commuting allowance or potentially a lease car)
- Intensive support for international candidates (Including, Visa support, 30% rule, Free Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Community/network/assignments with other technology professionals from a variety of our multinational clients; ASML, Philips, NXP, KLM, Rabobank, Siemens, MSD, Canon etc.
- Development opportunities, full access to the New Heroes training portal & the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- This position is based in Venlo, the Netherlands.
- Excellent Remuneration (depending on level of expertise)
We are looking for an ambitious, studious IT professional who wants to excel in IT Infrastructure. Furthermore, you meet the following requirements:
- BSc work and thinking level in the direction of Technical Computing or similar
- Experience in / knowledge of one or more infrastructure domains like networking, server computing, client computing or IT security is a plus
- In particular, the emphasis is on Infrastructure SQL and Windows experience and knowledge
- Potential and interest to cover multiple Infrastructure domains and work on IT transformation towards cloud
- You are proactive, customer-oriented, quality conscious, analytically strong and see a challenge in preventing problems
- You have good communication skills of the English languages and preferably also the Dutch language, both verbally and in writing
- Good command of German language is a plus