Secondment via YER, Secondment with contracting
Over deze vacature
Currently, YER is recruiting a Mechatronic System Designer who will become responsible for developing new mechatronics (sub-)systems and modules.
As Mechatronic System Designer you are responsible to specify, design and deliver system functions. For example a store unit, or electron beam lens. You are in charge of your function, complex mechanical assemblies and/or fully integrated systems; from design, production, assembly and perform the testing. Important aspects are manufacturability, cost, reliability and technical performance. You will perform trade-off studies and set direction to determine the preferred implementation scenario for the realization. You review the designs of your colleagues. During the project you act as an owner of your modules.
The R&D department of our client, a development en manufacturing company of high tech machines and modules located in Eindhoven, is responsible for the specification, design and integration of high tech mechatronic machine modules, professional systems and capital intensive equipment within one company site. The high-tech production facility is equipped with state-of-the- art machinery to produce any designed product. The R&D-department consists of a number of competence groups, such as Mechanics, Mechatronics, Electronics, Software, Flow & Thermal and Project management. Within the multidisciplinary project teams they specify, design, develop and qualify modules and products for their customers. Right now there is an open vacancy within the Mechatronics department.
YER Technology offers you the possibility to join as Engineering Professional and to combine challenging assignments with extensive application and career guidance. The following conditions are applicable:
- Attractive salary according to the standards of our clients
- 25 holidays per year and 13 ADV days
- A temporary or permanent contract with YER
- The possibility to join (y)our client directly after one year
- Travel expense reimbursement
- Good pension scheme according to STIPP
- Every hour of overtime will be compensated
- Open and transparent communication with your personal consultant
- Free Dutch classes
- Personal career coaching from our occupational psychologists
- Broad technical and softs skills training opportunities
- A Service Desk ready to answer all your practical questions
- Bachelor or (preferably) Master degree in a technical domain, such as mechatronics, systems & control, mechanical engineering or electrical engineering
- At least 3 years relevant experience, high-tech, precision machinery, contamination control, vacuum
- Eager to define mechatronics concepts, functions and interfaces.
- As a person you are accurate, flexible and motivated to face challenges
- Team player, in the own company and towards clients, consortium partners and suppliers
- Likes to help building a company, entrepreneurial spirit
- Efficient in dealing with time pressure, budget constraints and setting priorities
- Good communication skills and proficient in English
- As a person you are accurate, flexible, analytical, pragmatic, creative, proactive and motivated to face challenges