Excellent remuneration package
Finance, Trainee, Banking
In dienst van opdrachtgever
Over deze vacature
For Transaction Services at ING we are recruiting an energetic colleague to join Corporate Clients Netherlands as a Junior Analyst Transaction Services.
As an Analyst Transaction Services you work within the department Commercial Banking Corporate Clients & Products. Together with the Consultants you are a key player in supporting and advising clients in the field of transaction services. The teams are dedicated to certain industry sectors and work in close alignment with relevant stakeholders in- and outside the TS-department (e.g. relationship management, product management, client services) in the Netherlands and across the network.
Transaction Services (TS) comprises of the following products; Payments & Cash Management, Trade Finance Solutions and Working Capital Solutions.
Main responsibilities are:
- Prepare client meetings, create commercial client analysis and spot opportunities, assist in answering Requests For Proposal, create client presentations for meetings and pitches and attend in client visits/meetings
- Coordinate activities with other departments, also across the network, contributing to the TS-services offered globally
- Monitor client profitability and the realization of team objectives
- Focus on sales and clients, alignment with relevant stakeholders in- and outside the TS-department
Transaction Services at ING is in full development. Due to the latest market developments and increasing competition, the working environment is very demanding. The business operates in a very competitive market environment both on a domestic and international level. Good starting point for a next career step. Many opportunities to develop yourself in the field of TS-solutions for corporate treasuries. Large training road map available.
- Excellent career perspective
- An outstanding remuneration package
- You (almost) have a relevant academic degree (e.g. Finance, Economics, Econometrics)
- Excellent speaking and writing skills in both Dutch and English
- 0-3 years working experience (after graduation)
- Demonstrable affinity with financial services