Research & Development
Secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
Both the Biorizon and Plastics recycling program work on the reduction of the carbon footprint of chemicals such as plastics involving groups throughout TNO. Our SPES team in Delft focuses on the development of sustainable processes for chemical building blocks and plastics.
With an increasing work stock, we are looking for a junior lab technician. You will be involved in laboratory scale organic chemistry type experiments. You will be part of the lab team that builds setups and performs measurements in the lab and at our clients for our projects.
Independent research organization. We believe in joint creation of value in social and economic terms.
- Good employee benefits
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- You have a HBO degree in Organic Chemistry, with strong affinity for chemical engineering and/or physical chemistry, specifically polymer solvent interactions
- You are familiar with different DSP (downstream processing, purification) methodologies
- Preference for additional experience with analytical chemistry, like GC, LC, FTIR
- You have at least 2-3 years of working experience in a process laboratory environment or equivalent
- Interest and affinity with process equipment, such as pressurized flow units
- You have good communication & reporting skills, also in the English language
- You are safety conscious and accurate
- A drive to develop innovative solutions to technically challenging problems by combining the right mix of intellectual curiosity and a pragmatic approach
- Good interpersonal skills and proactive communication
- Team worker