Getting started as a Mechanical Lead Engineer within the EUV Source in Veldhoven? Then apply now!
In dienst van opdrachtgever, Detachering via YER, Detavast
Over deze vacature
Introduction to the job
Are you eager to further develop your mechanical design expertise, to be part of the state-of-the art technology innovation and multiple engineering disciplines? If so, then the job of Mechanical Lead Engineer in EUV Source at ASML could be the perfect next step in your career.
Working on the design of one or more developments or issues, creating designs with a small team of mechanical experts in project setting. Continuously improving quality of mechanical designs. Is responsible for the design and implementation of specific mechanical functions of the EUV Source, working together with the architect, lead engineer, team lead and (jr.) designers, to enable reliable, stable, safe, contamination free, cost effective and easy to manufacture/service systems. On top of this you will be responsible for design in high vacuum environments.
- Contribution to the development of a state-of-the-art, high-tech measurement system
- Challenge to meet performance specifications, quality aspects, time considerations and cost
- Come in touch with every engineering process step
- Work together in multidisciplinary teams
- International opportunities
- Individual performance & talent management
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth. ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills
- Highly motivated team player with excellent social, coordination and communication skills
- Ability to work in an international multicultural setting
- Ability to excel in creative design and flawless execution of precision parts/(sub)modules
- Flexible and open mindset, anticipating a challenging and dynamic environment
- Eager to drive your own development
- Fluent in English
- Show ownership in not only implementing a module, but a function