Secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
Philips aims to improve the lives of 3 billion people by 2025. To accomplish this goal, Philips is revolutionizing the way we look at healthcare systems by delivering innovation across the continuum of care.
Our Philips Ambient Experience team participates in delivering best-in-class, hospital room and department solutions. These include connected hardware, multimedia appliances, connections to medical devices, and mobile apps. We also develop various back-end micro services that integrate with these hospitals room solutions.
As SW development engineer in the Ambient Experience group you are responsible for designing and implementing features and enablers for the Ambient Experience platform, such that it suits the business needs, satisfies stakeholder requirements and achieve the desired results. By applying software engineering and knowledge of the most relevant coding practices, in combination with agile scrum collaboration methods, continues integration and test-driven development.
- Design and implementation of software - understand and communicate consequences of your design on the architecture and influence design specification
- Implement class, unit integration and unit tests for the designed modules or components
- Perform work in-line with processes that have been agreed in the department
- Collaborating with colleagues in research, development, marketing and design
- Initiatives and active participation for continuous improvement and agile scrum process
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Minimum of 3 years working experience as a software developer. Junior profiles are also okay
- Experience in C# .NET programming, with additional experience in e.g. React, Dockers, Kubernetes
- Continuous integration methodology experience (Git, Jenkins or similar)
- You're able to solve problems and eager to investigate the latest technologies
- Scrum/Agile way of working is your second nature, e.g. via SAFE framework