Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
IT & Telecom
Over deze vacature
Our client is looking for someone who is able to help use develop automation around privilege access management. This automation will use a database to store the truth of the environment which has to be reflected on the infrastructure. This infrastructure mostly consists out of Redhat Linux systems, NetApp storage systems and AWS native storage both on premise as in the AWS cloud.
We are looking for someone with a site reliability engineering mindset that has very good software development skills and not for a sysadmin that has sometimes written a script. They have to develop the automation tooling in CI/CD pipeline with proper testing. The automation needs to be developed with a design for failure mindset where the unexpected is to be expected. It is better to fail the execution for inspection than to continue in destruction. The software also needs to be deployed in various environments so documentation and readability are also key as well as a structured setup.
Our client is an international semiconductor manufacturing company.
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, commuting allowance or potentially a lease car)
- Excellent Remuneration (depending on level of expertise)
- Intensive support for international candidates (Including, Visa support, 30% rule, Free Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Community/network/assignments with other technology professionals from a variety of our multinational clients; ASML, Philips, NXP, KLM, Rabobank, Siemens, MSD, Canon etc.
- Development opportunities, full access to the New Heroes training portal & the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Freelance/ZZP candidates also welcome
- Must have: Competent on Storage skills
- NFS, NetApp API
- Must Have: Proficient programming skills
- Ansible, Python, Bash scripting, Gitlab
- Rest API/SDKs
- Desired state tooling/idempotency
- Can work with a secrets vault, preferably HashiCorp Vault
- Is very well aware of securely working with a secrets vault
- Password and secrets rotation and securely accessing them from automation tooling
- Work with CI/CD pipelines and able to set this up for this initiative.
- Work with development under test
- Must have: Competent Linux Redhat knowledge
- Authentication and authorization skills
- ssh, sudo, login, pam, etc.
- Linux login process
- Recent Linux knowledge (e.g. systemd)
- Must have: Competent database knowledge
- MySQL or PostgreSQL
- Database authentication and authorization
- Be able to design database
- Must have: Competent security skills
- Familiar with Privilege Access Management
- Familiar with cybersecurity threats
- Encryption at rest and in flight
- Must have: Competent Cloud knowledge on AWS
- Familiar with EC2, FSx
- Familiar with security groups
- Familiar with the dynamics of cloud
- Must have: Advanced on Service Now programming
- Be familiar with service now concepts
- Be familiar with service now automation
- Must have: Advanced on Splunk
- Be familiar with Splunk monitoring
- Be able to schedule alerts and build dashboards
- Be able to gather all relevant security information to monitor the solution that was build