Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
IT & Telecom
Over deze vacature
As a Linux and automation expert, you will be held responsible for maintaining and implementing complex and advanced technologies in the R&D IT Solutions domain. You work in close cooperation with Application Groups and Engineering teams, including assurance that requirements and its solutions are designed, built and incorporated into the Engineering IT services delivered to the customer.
You will work DevOps / Scrum and apply techniques of continuous verification (CI/CD) to ensure the quality of your products. You build it. You run it.
- Primary Responsibility: Linux with automation – Need to have experience in managing Linux OS with automation.
- Primary focus is RedHat Linux OS, RedHat Satellite and Ansible.
- Develop and maintain automation products with playbooks (YAML) and modules (Python/PowerShell) in tools like Ansible Tower and Service-Now.
- Good understanding of Storage, Network and VMware.
- Provide 3rd Line support for the infrastructure environment, including the Linux OS, Storage, Virtualization.
- Train team members and others with your extensive RedHat product knowledge.
- Manage the scalability of the solution and manage the capacity.
- Troubleshoot and solve incidents on RedHat Linux operating system.
- Keep the Base OS image up2date via patches or make sure patches are available to the virtual machine owners.
- Build DevOps methods to keep the service up to date and current with all SVE and patches.
- “Security” is your middle name, and you are always challenging yourself and your colleagues to design and develop new solutions as security tight as possible.
- Provide consulting services to consumers as needed.
- Pair with consultants, teammates and consumers in an agile environment.
- No issue to work outside business hours to support the platform for critical R&D Applications.
Our client is an international semiconductor manufacturing company.
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, commuting allowance or potentially a lease car).
- Excellent Remuneration (depending on level of expertise).
- Intensive support for international candidates (Including, Visa support, 30% rule, Free Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance).
- Community/network/assignments with other technology professionals from a variety of our multinational clients; ASML, Philips, NXP, KLM, Rabobank, Siemens, MSD, Canon etc..
- Development opportunities, full access to the New Heroes training portal & the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach.
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office.
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
- Freelance/ZZP candidates also welcome.
- Level of seniority: Experience across multiple platforms (at least around 10 years’ experience).
- MUST HAVE: Minimum 7 years Automation experience.
- You have great English communication skills, both verbally as in writing.
- You like working in multi-disciplinary teams also with people who live in other parts of the world.DevOps mindset: You are a team-player that is eager to develop and maintain cool products to automate/optimize processes in a complex IT infrastructure and are able to build and maintain productive working relationships.
- Willing to learn and also willing to teach to colleagues.