Secondment via YER
IT & Telecom
Over deze vacature
Designs Controller platform features. The job entails responsibility for independently organizing reviews of this design with colleagues, in addition to those with the function designer. The software engineer responds to directions from the Team Lead can act as or reflects with the function designer and acts in line with departmental and project processes. For day-to-day professional problems the software engineer consults the Team Lead or fellow SW engineers. Any potential failures to meet schedules are reported to the Team Lead and suggestions are made for avoiding overruns. The position is for a long period, minimal 3 years, due to the long onboarding time needed.
- Responsible for the design to be made on feature or function level.
- Understands the implication the overall SW design/architecture has for this design and communicates issues regarding the feasibility of such a design within the constraints of the overall SW architecture. Especially performance and user interaction consequences are key factors.
- Communicates and interacts with client projects independently.
- Acts in line with departmental and project guidelines.
- Acts as a team member and ensures an adequate level of know-how for the Engineers in the team. Is responsible for input in the planning process.
- Inspires fellow engineers to get the job done.
We are innovators, creating exceptional technologies, products and services for our main markets in printing and workflow management. It is our purpose to enable customers to manage their documents effectively and efficiently.
Our customers can outsource their document management entirely thanks to our collaborative business services.
- Has large expertise in used technologies (C# and C++); keeps it up-to date.
- Experience in modern Software engineering methods (preferably agile) and processes.
- Experienced in developing software in a large code base based on a limited of knowledge.
- Higher Vocational of university education in Computer/Software science or equivalent and 3-5 year+ working experience.
- Has experience with Visual Studio.
- Pre: (Some) knowledge and understanding of other disciplines with which co-operation takes place. Knowledge of design methods and engineering processes.
- Pre: Specific knowledge of the relevant area of application, where necessary.
- Pre: Specific knowledge of the used development environment / tools TFS).
- Good communicative skills at least in English.