Marketing & Communication
Veenpluis 4-6 Best Brabant NLD 5684 PC
Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
Over deze vacature
For our client Philips, YER is looking for a (Digital) Events & Social Media Manager who will be working at the Philips location in Best. It's a full-time, temporary assignment, starting on April 18th and lasting until the end of the year.
(Digital) Events & Social Media Manager
In this role, you have the opportunity to Become part of Royal Philips where our ambition is to improve the lives of 2.5 billion people by 2030 and join the exiting journey of Diagnostic Imaging.
As part of Precision Diagnosis the Category Imaging Components offers a unique opportunity for an Events & Social Media Manager to shape the Business Units growth path in the third party business by delivering flawless events and customer centric Social Media interaction. Which will improve the engagement and relationship with OEM and replacement customers. We look back to an impressive growth path which we aim to continue by doubling our sales. We are a diverse multinational team which works entrepreneurial across the globe.
You are responsible for All activities connected to our global events and social media activities. You will create brand recognition and improve the customer experience through direct interaction and creating the visual expression of brand. Being an independent brand creates freedom for creativity and alternative ways which are sometimes difficult but highly rewarding.
- (Digital) Events
- Is planning and coordinating global events within the given briefing (Goal, time and budget) in alignment with the global MarCom & Digital Manager e.g. international tradeshows
- Coordinates and organizes the presentation of products and services on exhibitions
- Create standardized event processes and identifies improvement opportunities and translates that into new best practices
- Consistently use process, tools and standards to outsource and track event delivery through 3rd parties e.g. Booth builder,
- Ensure Brand consistency and delivery in all investments
- Formulates KPI measurements (qualitative and quantitative) to judge effectiveness of the events and ensure adherence for all types of events
- Drives full pre-during-post events activities in complex, multi-language, multi-cultural environment globally (eg. US, China, EU)
- Manage external relationships (vendors, venues, agencies, and media partners) effectively to ensure maximizing opportunities and effectiveness e.g. Negotiates and balances services vs. cost of outside vendors
- Social Media:
- End to end ownership of social media channels across Facebook, WeChat and LinkedIn, including creation and execution of content to drive followers growth and engagement
- Plan, manage and execute the overall social activities across markets and channels
- Create, implement, and roll out attention grabbing social media content
- Oversee community management and leverage best-practices
- Define and create monthly social media KPI tracking plus competitive reports, derive learnings and propose improvement actions
- Collaborate with marketing team to develop and execute first-class social media concepts which foster our campaigns and events
You will be part of the Business Unit Imaging Components marketing team that is responsible for Upstream Marketing and New Product Development and Launch of our components proposition as well as Downstream Marketing, Digital and Communication. You will report to the Head of Marketing and Business Development and will work hand in hand with the Global Marcom and Digital Manager.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. We offer:
- Good employee benefits
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- There is also the possibility of being hired as a freelancer
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor/ Master Degree in Marketing or equivalent with an excellent academic track record
- At least initial experience in an international business environment in marketing , Marcom or event management ideally in a high tech environment and B2B environment
- Professional with a comprehensive understanding of events marketing and social media management
- Frequently interacts with supervisors, customers, and/or functional peer group managers, normally involving matters between functional areas, other company divisions or units, or customers and the company.
- Fluency in English, written and spoken
- Be a meticulous planner and able to execute within tight timeframes and budgets
- Capable of multi-tasking and coordinating multiple events and projects simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and being generally a good communicator
- A highly collaborative team player who is flexible, reliable, highly organized and able to handle projects