Uitdagende rol als test Engineer binnen Militaire communicatiesystemen
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Do you want to work for a global technical and innovative company and develop yourself as System Test Engineer? Then this position might be something for you!
As a System Test Engineer, you perform integration- and test activities required to verify and validate that the solutions and products satisfy the customer requirements and needs. You work within the Customer and Technical Support Team of the SOTAS Product line in close cooperation with the project teams as well as the software/hardware developers. The working method applied is based on agile engineering principles. The main engineering activities you will perform are:
- Define test plans and procedures for system level testing;
- Build, Configure subsystems on the lab;
- Define and perform risk based integration, verification and validation testing;
- Prepare, test and perform/support demo’s in house and at the customer site in country;
- Analyze issues found by our customers implying as well travelling to customers worldwide on a regular basis;
- Upgrade systems in country;
- Train local engineers.
People inside the company architect solutions at the heart of the defense-security continuum. Interoperable and secure information and telecommunications systems for defense, security, and civil operators are based upon innovative use of radio communications, networks, and cybersecurity. The company is groundbreaking new digital technologies such as 4G mobile communications, cryptography, cloud computing, and big data for use in physical protection systems, and critical information systems.
Terms of employment:
- Become part of a great team in a high-tech, innovative international organization;
- (International) opportunities for growth in tech-, management- and commercial roles;
- Attention for personal development and own initiative;
- A nice workplace in a modern building, where we value a good work-life balance and flexibility;
- 40 leave days per year, travel expenses and flexible benefits à la carte package with options like purchase/sale of leave hours, internet costs, bicycle plan, company fitness, trade union contribution or relocation costs.
You have the following job requirements:
- Bachelor degree in Telecommunications, Information Technology, Electronics Engineering or similar;
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Dutch;
- Willing to travel (We have a very stringent COVID policy to ensure the health of our employees);
- Experience with training of people is a pre;
- Knowledge of test and integration;
- Knowledge of Embedded systems, Networks and Computing.