High Tech Campus, Eindhoven
IT & Telecom
Over deze vacature
You are a part of ...
The department Industry Consulting at Philips Engineering solutions is a dynamic group of approximately 90 consultants with a growth ambition. We work with leading clients in operationalizing their strategic ambitions in and across key areas of their business: Innovation and Operations Management taking an integral approach.
In Innovation we support our clients in all types of innovation be it in business models, products, services, or solutions. We work with our clients on key aspects for success: new business creation, innovation strategy, Roadmapping and architecture, and innovation process improvement including IT solutions for innovation, lean and open innovation. We work with all Philips businesses worldwide as well as with external companies.
In this role, you can ...
provide hands-on team support & coaching to get the tooling and Agile WoW implemented across the different teams. You know Scaled Agile inside out, not merely in Software but in Solutions, and Service development as well as doing this in programs that span organizational entities.
You are responsible to
- Provide coaching and guidance in tracking the execution of features and capabilities
- Improve the flow of value through value streams by improving and assessing the practices associated with DevOps and Release on Demand in the Continuous Delivery Pipeline
- Coach leaders, teams, and Scrum Masters in Lean-Agile practices and mindsets
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
- Combination of a seasoned Scrum Master and a Senior Scrum Master (RTE)
- Act as a Scrum Master for the 6 to 10 Epics that we will have in the coming period
- Act as a Senior Scrum Master/RTE so that this person can facilitate periodic synchronization events e.g., PI planning, Systems demos (if required)
- Self-starter attitude that is driven by building new business
- Ability to gain trust, and persuade
- Results and customer oriented, organized, and able to prioritize
- Continuous improvement mindset